Password Problem Of SBCGlobal Email Account

This forum is for questions and discussions about computers and technology and/or other electronics.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

nataliasimmonsus

Password Problem Of SBCGlobal Email Account

Post by nataliasimmonsus »

Are you getting the problem in log into the att.net email login account? If yes, then there is nothing to worry because you are not the only one who is facing the problem. There are a number of users who are getting the same problem on their computer and on their phones. They are facing trouble in log into the account due to password problem. One of the users has reported a problem with the account. He said that he is getting the error message on the screen, which says the password rejected due to server problem or server has not verified the password.
Besides this, one of the users has explained the problem in detail. He said he has started getting this problem from the last 2 weeks and the screen keeps on showing the same message again and again. It displays, ‘error with the pop. SBCGlobal net email or a timeout error. Another user shared an experience with us. He said, ‘He has tried to log in to the account number of times’ but keeps on getting the Password error message. It infuriated him and also draws the poor image in his mind related to SBCGlobal email account.
SBC Mail | SBCglobal Mail
Mike_bigdaddy

Re: Password Problem Of SBCGlobal Email Account

Post by Mike_bigdaddy »

I had a similar problem! I changed my mass sending service, now I use bsg.world to do a bulk SMS. In general, I do advertising of concerts and when the service for mailing does not work, this is very bad!
Dor_Rob

Re: Password Problem Of SBCGlobal Email Account

Post by Dor_Rob »

Hi, I had a similar problem I could not log into my account. I am engaged in sending SMS on the mobirich platform, and I withdraw money in any convenient way. So when I couldn’t log into my account I had to change my mail.