through the

Swap Gigs and trade shows with local bands. Wanting to set up a tour or need a band to play your event or venue? Promoters use this forum to organize large scale shows as well.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

through the

Post by vv1122365 »

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- The pain got to be too much for Chris Snee. So the veteran guard told the New York Giants on Monday that he is retiring. Snee met with coach Tom Coughlin, who also is his father-in-law, then said he was ending his NFL career after 10 seasons. He has had two hip surgeries and now is most troubled by right elbow and wrist problems. He sat out minicamp last month but indicated he expected to play this season. "I take tremendous pride in the effort that I put in the weight room and being the strongest player on the field," the 32-year-old Snee said. "Im nowhere near that, so I knew that even if I came here today, I wouldnt be able to practice. Youre trying to catch up and Ive been trying to get my strength back, but I think its time to just let the arm cool down." Snee was a second-round pick in 2004 out of Boston College and has made four Pro Bowls. He was to be the anchor of a revamped offensive line this season -- a unit that underperformed in 2013 with Snee sidelined for all but three games. Snee started every game in which he played over the last decade, 141 in all. He made the Pro Bowl in 2008, 09, 10 and 12, a versatile blocker as efficient in pass protection as he was in the running game. He won two Super Bowls as New Yorks starting right guard. "To me, he was the best guard in all of football," Coughlin said. "No doubt. No matter who you put him against, all of the great defensive tackles in the game, the 350 (pound) guys, the 340 guys, he blocked them. When he first came here, he was so, so committed and so driven to excel at the professional level as he had excelled at the collegiate level." Snees retirement leaves three players on the roster who won the NFL title after the 2007 and 2011 seasons: quarterback Eli Manning, long snapper Zak DeOssie and linebacker-defensive end Mathias Kiwanuka, who was on injured reserve for the first of those games. Snee joined the team the same year as Manning, who now is the longest-tenured Giant. "He called me yesterday and told me the news," Manning said. "I kind of knew there was a possibility with everything going on with his health. Im obviously disappointed just because weve had a long run together. We came in the same year, were roommates for home games and away games that first year. Weve won a lot of games and been through a lot together and been great pals, so I told him Id miss him." Coughlin, of course, has another reason for missing Snee. "Its different," Coughlin said, "because not only is it a great football player retiring from the game, who has contributed so much to our team and our franchise and has two world championships to show for it, he is a highly respected and loved member of our family." Authentic Sam Dekker Jersey . Donald Young lost in straight sets to Israels Dudi Sela 6-3, 6-0. Querrey, ranked No. 61, is the second-highest ranked American, ahead of Johnson (64). Authentic Marcin Gortat Jersey . With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. http://www.cheapclippersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-jerome-robinson-jersey . Hawkins severely sprained his left ankle while making a diving catch during training camp and went on injured reserve with a designation he could return midway through the season. He was back at practice Wednesday. Wholesale Clippers Jerseys .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. Stitched Clippers Jerseys Online . -- Those impatient for the Stanley Cup to return to Canada will have just one team to root for in the NHL playoffs -- the Montreal Canadiens.LANGLEY, B.C. -- Jordan Hall had a hat trick and two assists as the Philadelphia Wings topped the Vancouver Stealth 15-11 on Saturday in National Lacrosse League action. Kyle Buchanan and Kevin Crowley had two goals each for Philadelphia (6-11). Stephen Hoar, Ryan Ward, John Ranagan, Tracey Kelusky, Pat Saunders, Mike Manley, Brodie Merrill and Garrett Thul all scored as well. Kevin Croswell made 40 saves for the win. Brett BBucktooth and Jamie Lincoln scored three goals apiece for Vancouver (4-12), while Ilija Gajic struck twice.ddddddddddddTyler Garrison, Justin Salt and Nick Weiss had goals as well. Matt Roik stopped 28-of-39 shots he faced in 54:14 of work for the Stealth. Tyler Richards allowed four goals on six shots. The Wings scored on one of their two power plays, while Vancouver converted all three of its man advantages. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '