Timmy comes out.

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Isn't Timmy just GRAND?

YES!
29%
NO!
54%
Who?
17%

Total votes: 24

DominaCrystal

Post by DominaCrystal »

Be nice or your kid may end up like him. haha
tina_1483

Post by tina_1483 »

I don't personally know Timmy, but I think everyone should hold off on their judgement until they meet him in person. If you still don't like him after that, then at least you have some reasoning behind it.
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

tina_1483 wrote:I don't personally know Timmy, but I think everyone should hold off on their judgement until they meet him in person. If you still don't like him after that, then at least you have some reasoning behind it.
i think that his impression over these boards pretty much sums him up. although if i met him i'd give him a chance, but he would have to leave quite the first impression.
tina_1483

Post by tina_1483 »

sope wrote:
tina_1483 wrote:I don't personally know Timmy, but I think everyone should hold off on their judgement until they meet him in person. If you still don't like him after that, then at least you have some reasoning behind it.
i think that his impression over these boards pretty much sums him up. although if i met him i'd give him a chance, but he would have to leave quite the first impression.
Some people are just big talkers though. He may be completely different in person. Like I said though, I don't know him at all, so I can't really stick up for him.
sope
Stencil Revolutionary
Stencil Revolutionary

Post by sope »

i feel ya
DominaCrystal

Post by DominaCrystal »

Me and Timmy are both friend's with Renee from my space. so i will give him a chance. I trust Renee's judgement.
xtimothyx
Fashion-core
Fashion-core

Post by xtimothyx »

the 2 people who actually stick up for me on the boards are those kids who've actually met me in person: grant and cam.

they know how awesome i am.

i talk sh*t on the boards, but i'm a really nice guy in person. it's just fun to over exaggerate online, cuz it's so pointless.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/youbrokelikeglass/musicmoviesLJ/etidbanner.jpg[/img]
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

xtimothyx wrote:they know how awesome i am.
yeah well i'm more awesomer than you are.. :fist:
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
Canusares

Post by Canusares »

He's too damn weird to want to take my time to meet. Just waiting for the day he starts a band called N'town
simon

Post by simon »

DominaCrystal's avitar ... damn it...
THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH, A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE.
somethingtragic
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by somethingtragic »

I've known Timmy longer than all of you (except Spooner, they were best friends in 4th grade!! [scandalous]). AND HE STILL SUCKS. He coulda been cool, but he decided to leave uneducated, not-very-well-thought-out opinions, and such forth all over this board...THUS making us want to shove a rusty spoon in his eye. But....since I know Timmy pretty well....I'm sure he'd like it. He'd call it "metal".
Dog
Regular
Regular

Post by Dog »

now granted i'm new to this whole Timmy-bashing thing here, but i did some reading through a good many of his posts and have decisively concluded that he makes me puke.. just a little.
http://www.myspace.com/thestaggerers
http://www.myspace.com/tomfckingmcsod
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

and have decisively concluded that he makes me puke.. just a little.
Is that one of those puke's that decides to travel just to the back of your throat?
nonamehero

Post by nonamehero »

i met tim at a party over the summer, he was dating my friend stephanie, i didn't think he was a bad guy it just pisses me off when he disses a style of music that i know that he was into no less than 5 months ago.
there is a place where man's manifest destiny collides into the pacific ocean, a place where the fabled route 66, the highway of american dreams comes to an end......this place is DOGTOWN
somethingtragic
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by somethingtragic »

Dano's got it!