12 Bands Before Christmas

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

jsatt311
Regular
Regular

12 Bands Before Christmas

Post by jsatt311 »

Get your tickets from any of the bands listed. Also be sure to pick up a copy of the compilation album at your local Wooden Nickle for $5.00 as well.
Aero
Regular
Regular

Post by Aero »

The show is on Saturday! These bands have the potential to make it big in the Fort, and you can't go wrong with 12 bands for $5
jsatt311
Regular
Regular

Post by jsatt311 »

Oh yeah....It's gonna be a great show. Host Bludspyre then you have Sirface, Descended, Open Wounds, Zephaniah, Downstait, Skeletoncrow,...damn and so many others. It's gonna be a great show and it's only $6 DOS. Hope to see alot of you out there.

-Stober
gemini6x3

Post by gemini6x3 »

thats too many bands.
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

gemini6x3 wrote:thats too many bands.
too many bands for 12 hours?

you're crazy.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

Legion Post 296? Where the average age of the members is WW2 era? (85-90 years old)

The soundman is gonna hear, "Turn that crap down!" for 12 hours. I dunno who picked that place as a venue. . .
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
jsatt311
Regular
Regular

Post by jsatt311 »

Besides the negitivity a few people seem to have surrounding the show it's going to be awesome. 12 Bands in 12 hours for $6 and people are complaining? Correct me if i'm wrong (anyone who has something to actually do with the show), but the reason it is at Post 296 is because it had some damage done to it and some of the procedes are going back into it to help fix it back up. Hope to see everyone out at the show..even the ones who would rather complain about it.

-Stober
ugotdrums2

12 bands

Post by ugotdrums2 »

The post has been rented for the day. All of the members are aware of the type of music being played. Oh and did I fail to mention we have pre- sold nearly 600 tickets. Way to support local music champ.
jsatt311
Regular
Regular

Post by jsatt311 »

OH YEAH!!!!
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Re: 12 bands

Post by =^-..-^= »

ugotdrums2 wrote: Way to support local music champ.
Apologies . . .I've had a rough week.
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

bludspyrerocks
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by bludspyrerocks »

i was the one that picked the venue and set the show up i hate posting anything on fort wayne music because it gets trashed every time. back to the post the venue we had close to 500 people plus 12 bands in the 12 hours at over 100db not once did the sound man get told to turn it down as a matter fact we had some of 80 year old up moshing. ask any of the bands how it was
jsatt311
Regular
Regular

Post by jsatt311 »

It was an awesome night for music. I want to thank everyone in the entire Bludspyre crew for making it happen--Tank, Lita, STG, Porkchop, and the loveable Tonez. Also, thanks to the Legion for letting all the bands rock the hell out of it and all the fans and supports.

-Stober
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

Well, I stand corrected! I talked to someonw who was there, and they said it went great and no problems.

This is a big change from what I've heard from many bands (including one I was in) that tried to play 296 in the past.

Ayn Rand