in your cd player now

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

jojo the circus monkey

Post by jojo the circus monkey »

"burn my eyes" is awesome. i like rob flynn in the Slayer "live intrusion" vidya. WITCHING OWWA!
Scrudge Bucket
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Scrudge Bucket »

Fang - Landshark/Where the Wild Things Are

Bikini Kill - CD Version of the First two records
[b]"I can hear the sounds of laughter, could it be they're laughing at me?"[/b]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/lynchsavio][b]CLICK, HEAR[/b][/url]
maloley
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by maloley »

jojo the circus monkey wrote:"burn my eyes" is awesome. i like rob flynn in the Slayer "live intrusion" vidya. WITCHING OWWA!
i remember that i got that video for my birthday when it came out
Burcee
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by Burcee »

Have you seen their live DVD, "Elegies"? Ohhh buddy, it's pretty good.
Yes, I picked it up last weekend and was blown away!
OJHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/ojomalo
http://www.myspace.com/burcee
poopstains
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by poopstains »

Niel Diamond the Essential Greatest Hits, the odd thing is i'm only 22 and probably should not like Niel Diamond but I can not resist, their is nothing better than a little "Brother loves traveling salvation show."
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

^ speaks the truth! That's some good sh*t there!

Step Softly, Ghost-Ruined In Repetition
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Post by Massage...Bored »

Left Lane Cruiser's new tracks on their Myspace site. Great!

http://www.myspace.com/leftlanecruiser
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Definitely Gary- The New Deal

His chops are too righteous. The helmets can't handle this level of rock 'n' roll. Karen, do something!
^ That's how I feel about this release! :o
jojo the circus monkey

Post by jojo the circus monkey »

my cd player is either elliot smith or ink and dagger.

what matters is that i'm listening to White Snakes "Here I Go Again" aka, my motha fornicatin theme song.
b_pizzle

Post by b_pizzle »

On rotation:

Broken Social Scene: Broken Social Scene
M.I.A: Arular
Pixies: Tompe le Monde
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Arctic Monkeys - "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not"

Okay, I am listening to this right now and it is really f*ckin' good. Here's the funny thing, this lady and her husband come in and she keeps holding her ear and goin' "Oh Lordy, Lordy." Mind you I have the music at a reasonable volume most of the time unless I want to annoy the neighboring store (the guy is always a douche to us). Then she grabs the keys from her husband and storms out proclaiming that I've just lost a sale. Her husband continued to look around the store and seemed to be enjoying the music. She was outside laying down the horn big time and annoying me while I was trying to do my math homework. So I went outside and asked her if she would mind knocking that off. She started in on me about "devil music" and satan's influence. I say, "Well ma'am that really doesn't effect me because I believe in neither heaven nor hell." She looks like she has seen a ghost and asks me what I do believe in. I replied with, "I believe in the healing powers of rock 'n roll!" and ran back inside and cranked the tunes. She just layed back on the horn and her husband comes up to me and says, "I should of never gotten married." He bought a Montrose tape and left quietly. What a weird day it has been so far.
b_pizzle

Post by b_pizzle »

Orchid - Dance Tonight! Revolution Tomorrow!/Chaos is Me
Daughters - Canada Songs
Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

b_pizzle wrote: Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman, I'm a Machine
Word.

Maceo Parker - "Funkoverload" & "Life on Planet Groove" FUNKY!!!!
romancraig
Regular
Regular

Post by romancraig »

Slayer - Seasons in The Abyss
www.ojomalo.com
www.myspace.com/ojomalo
BasSmArt
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by BasSmArt »

Massage...Bored wrote:Okay, I am listening to this right now and it is really f*ckin' good. Here's the funny thing, this lady and her husband come in and she keeps holding her ear and goin' "Oh Lordy, Lordy." Mind you I have the music at a reasonable volume most of the time unless I want to annoy the neighboring store (the guy is always a douche to us). Then she grabs the keys from her husband and storms out proclaiming that I've just lost a sale. Her husband continued to look around the store and seemed to be enjoying the music. She was outside laying down the horn big time and annoying me while I was trying to do my math homework. So I went outside and asked her if she would mind knocking that off. She started in on me about "devil music" and satan's influence. I say, "Well ma'am that really doesn't effect me because I believe in neither heaven nor hell." She looks like she has seen a ghost and asks me what I do believe in. I replied with, "I believe in the healing powers of rock 'n roll!" and ran back inside and cranked the tunes. She just layed back on the horn and her husband comes up to me and says, "I should of never gotten married." He bought a Montrose tape and left quietly. What a weird day it has been so far.
Man, if you were a writer, you'd be set with interesting material for a book or script. You definitely realize when the "moments" are happening in life. :) It's amazing how much you can push people's buttons with music.

When I was in high school, I pulled up next to a cop and played "Breakin' the Law" while drinking IBC root beer. He must have had that joke played on him 100 times though; he didn't seem to care much.
"If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties."

-Barack Obama