MXR pedals

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

MXR pedals

Post by bassjones »

Nobody in this town has them - except GC and they don't have the one I want! All these music stores and nobody carries the best pedals on the market?

AHH. Anybody got a M-188Q Bass Auto Wah I can borrow for a recording session on Sunday? That or a moogerfooger...
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

I regretably ordered one from Musicians Enemy tonight. I'd rather buy local, but I wanted this particular pedal and nobody local carries them.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-

www.bradjonesbass.com
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
this dude
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by this dude »

bassjones wrote:I regretably ordered one from Musicians Enemy tonight. I'd rather buy local, but I wanted this particular pedal and nobody local carries them.
It's Musician's FOE. :lol:
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Re: MXR pedals

Post by Massage...Bored »

bassjones wrote:All these music stores and nobody carries the best pedals on the market?
Dude, electro harmonix makes the best pedals, hands down. You know I had to say it sucka!
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Yeah, well nobody carries them either - except GC... I tried the BassBalls - cool pedal, but the MXR was closer to what I wanted. I may add the BassBalls down the road though.
"brad!

www.bradjonesbass.com
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Post by Massage...Bored »

bassjones wrote:Yeah, well nobody carries them either - except GC... I tried the BassBalls - cool pedal, but the MXR was closer to what I wanted. I may add the BassBalls down the road though.
You've chosen wisely....adding the Bassballs that is.