his absence.It was

Review local and chain retail stores.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

his absence.It was

Post by vv1122365 »

Canadian freestyle skiers and medal hopefuls Alex Bilodeau and World Cup champion Mikaël Kingsbury have qualified for the finals of mens moguls on Monday morning. Bilodeau and Kingsbury finished first and second place in qualifying Monday morning, earning scores of 24.70 and 23.81, respectively. Other results Two other Canadians were competing. Philippe Marquis came in sixth with Marc-Antoine Gagnon just ahead of him in fifth, so both will move on. Russian skier Alexandr Smyshlyaev came in third with a score of 23.52. The top 10 finishers were guaranteed a chance to move on. Anyone outside the top 10 can still qualify by skiing again. The finals are scheduled to happen around 1 p.m. eastern time. Canadian-born Australian skier Dale Begg-Smith, who finished second to Bilodeau in Vancouver, did not crack the top 10 and must ski again to qualify for the finals. Bilodeau and Kingsbury are a big part of why Canada has come to dominate the moguls hill in recent years. Theyve taken turns atop the World Cup standings for much of the past four years. The 21-year-old Kingsbury is the reigning world champion, but the 26-year-old Bilodeau comes to Sochi having won each of the last three events. "I feel great. Ive worked hard," Bilodeau said. "The work is done and Im just trying to enjoy the moment. Its my last Olympic experience and its so fun. Each time Im here I feel like I want to be here forever." Worlds best Bilodeau is skiing well but Kingsbury seems to be peaking and isnt shying away from lofty expectations. "I think I can win any event if I ski at my best, so I will focus to do the best run of my life for the job that I need to do," he said. Medals on the mens side would bookend a magical stretch at Rosa Khutor Extreme Park for Canada. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. Wholesale Blazers Jerseys . But qualifying for her first Scotties Tournament of Hearts after years of falling short in tough Manitoba provincial championships is as good as consolation prizes get for the 29-year-old from Winnipegs Fort Rouge Curling Club. Stitched Blazers Jerseys Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapblazersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-wade-baldwin-jersey . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row. Authentic Gary Trent Jr. Jersey . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. Authentic Caleb Swanigan Jersey .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics.VANCOUVER - Ask Zach Collaros teammates about him and most immediately point to how competitive the Hamilton Tiger-Cats quarterback is.Its been like that for about as long as the 26-year-old Ohio native can remember.My mom and dad have got some stories about that, Collaros said with a wry smile. It was always bad at family reunions. Wed go to St. Louis, for my moms side of the family, and wed be playing a softball game. Id be like seven years old treating it like its the World Series. Youve got 80-year-old grandmothers out there playing.Everyone hated me for it, but its gotten me to where I am so far. Its been good for me.Off the field, the clean-cut Collaros looks anything but a wild man. He is quiet, polite and respectful.But he is different behind centre.Zach Collaros is a beast, said Ticats cornerback Delvin Breaux. When I saw him play at Toronto last year, I was like that guys very competitive. He can play. Thats who we need at the helm of a team. You need that quarterback thats going to have that competitive nature and the will to win. Thats who Zach Collaros is. Hes a great competitor.Highly competitive, wants to be great, echoed head coach Kent Austin.Collaros and Calgary counterpart Bo Levi Mitchell, another relative newcomer, will share the spotlight Sunday in the 102nd Grey Cup. In his third year in the CFL, Collaros has found a home in Hamilton after two years in the shadow of Toronto star Ricky Ray.Hes a proven winner at every level, from high school through college, Austin said of Collaros. He got put on the road in a tough situation before we got him, the year before, when he was in Toronto, and won some tough games on the road. I know because we were trying to catch Toronto in the standings, and we couldnt.Collaros went 41-1 in three years as starting quarterback at Ohios Steubenville High School, posting a 30-0 record the final two years en route to back-to-back state titles.At the University of Cincinnati, he completed 485 of 783 passes for 6,272 yards and 51 touchdowns. He also rushed 268 times for 1,240 yards and 16 touchdowns.Listed at six foot and 216 pounds, Collaros is anything but prototypical NFL quarterback size.He signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers but was released a week later after mini-camp.The difficult thing was up until that point I had never been told I wasnt good enough to be somewhere — athletically, said Collaros. A month later, he signed as a free agent with the Argonauts.He dressed for four regular-season games and won a Grey Cup ring in April 2012 but failed to seee the field as the Argos downed Calgary in what was Rays hometown show.ddddddddddddts at home so I havent looked at it, Collaros said of his ring. In 2013, he went 5-3 as starter when Ray went down, leading Toronto to four crucial road wins.Collaros joined the Ticats as a free agent in January after the Argos, realizing he did not plan to re-sign, released him. He is generous in his praise to Ray and Toronto coach Scott Milanovich.I learned a lot about football from both of them, he said.Collaros, who moved his home a couple of kilometres down the road after the move, admits being able to stay close to his family in Ohio played a big part in his choice of Steeltown.Im a very family-oriented guy. I love my hometown, he said. I love my family and friends that are back there .. Having my parents be able to come to the games was huge for me.It has not all been smooth sailing this year.He was hurt in the Ticats fourth game of the season, a 28-24 loss to the Edmonton Eskimos on July 4. Collaros missed five games with concussion-related problems, with the Ticats going 1-4 in his absence.It was definitely hard to stay positive, he said of his time on the sideline. There were some tough times, but the training staff did a great job with me.His teammates and coaches told him to take his time coming back. Collaros is particularly indebted to Austin.He understood the injury, how serious it can be, he said.Austin also told him that no matter what happened, Collaros was his quarterback.He was very patient with the whole thing and very supportive. And I appreciate that and he knows that i appreciate that.Collaros return was more than timely. Hamilton was 1-6 going into its Labour Day debut at Tom Hortons Field.With a healthy Collaros at the helm, the Cats went on to win eight of the next 11 including all six games at their new stadium to finish the season at 9-9. Collaros is meticulous in his pre-game work. It is his safety blanket.As long as I do my due diligence during the week and Im prepared for the game, usually that leads to good things, he said.Added Austin: (He) prepares really hard. Hes very, very unselfish. Hes endearing to his teammates. The guys dont ever question whether Zach will come to play and be prepared to play.Collaros completed 279 of 424 passes for 3,26 yards and 15 touchdowns this season. He also rushed 57 times for 328 yards.Hes got all the talent in the world, said receiver Andy Fantuz.The plays never over for him. He can move around and make plays.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
tonnyken

Re: his absence.It was

Post by tonnyken »

It is wonderful to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot wings io