Brass Rail

Review local music venues, bar, coffee shops, and other local entertainment establishments.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

WaitUntilTomorrow
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by WaitUntilTomorrow »

I just recently turned 21, and I have yet to drink at the Rail. Although, I did go in just to hang out about three years ago and witnessed one of the funniest drunken bar fights I've ever seen.
I'm a critic of this shameful contract, and of wasteful consumption, on general principles. Since it's nonsensical, plus embarrassing, to be an outspoken critic of things you do yourself, I set myself long ago to denting the salacious appetites of my homeland and making us a more perfect union by living inside this imperfect beast, poking at its belly from the inside with my one little life and the small, pointed sword of my pen. Some may say this is rationalization, but....I really like medium Snickers Blizzards from Dairy Queen. And you can't get those in India. At least not good ones.
Big John
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Big John »

DRINK SPECIALS:

MON: 75 Cent Budweiser Draft
TUES: $1.50 Well Drinks
Wed: $2.25 Quart of High Life
Thurs: $1.50 Long Neck

Arcade Bowling 25 cents/game
pool $1/game

Jukebox 7 plays for $2 or 18 plays for $5
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

18 plays for $5
IMHO, 18 is the way to go.
Although, I did go in just to hang out about three years ago and witnessed one of the funniest drunken bar fights I've ever seen.
I was almost involved in a fight because a friend was wearing a necktie. Stupid, yes. Funny, most definitely.
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

Don't play pool, the inbreeders get touchy about that. Other than said game (and the shifting booths), it's great.
Last edited by Sankofa on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Post by Massage...Bored »

sharkmansix wrote: I was almost involved in a fight because a friend was wearing a necktie. Stupid, yes. Funny, most definitely.
That might be the last time I was there. And no, it wasn't me that was being threatened.
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

That might be the last time I was there. And no, it wasn't me that was being threatened.
Yeah, Zach kept his cool. If I remember correctly it was Bixler who was egging the dude on.

:P
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

sharkmansix wrote:Yeah, Zach kept his cool. If I remember correctly it was Bixler who was egging the dude on.

:P
I was the desi-driver, we had Jon Ross who delivers biblical blows when he wants to, they hurt bad.
WaitUntilTomorrow
I Been Around
I Been Around

Now I know: Next time I'm in need of a good laugh, I'll just put you all in neckties and invite you to the Rail.
I'm a critic of this shameful contract, and of wasteful consumption, on general principles. Since it's nonsensical, plus embarrassing, to be an outspoken critic of things you do yourself, I set myself long ago to denting the salacious appetites of my homeland and making us a more perfect union by living inside this imperfect beast, poking at its belly from the inside with my one little life and the small, pointed sword of my pen. Some may say this is rationalization, but....I really like medium Snickers Blizzards from Dairy Queen. And you can't get those in India. At least not good ones.
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

WaitUntilTomorrow wrote:Now I know: Next time I'm in need of a good laugh, I'll just put you all in neckties and invite you to the Rail.
The guy provoking us would have gotten his ass handed to him, garaunteed. We had an easy 400 lbs. on the three of them.
WaitUntilTomorrow
I Been Around
I Been Around

The guy provoking us would have gotten his ass handed to him, garaunteed. We had an easy 400 lbs. on the three of them.
Even better. I'LL provoke fights and then make you all do my fighting for me! : D
mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar
Location: Dayton, first in flight, last in minor leauge hockey attendance.

Post by mattjericho »

I'm so going there over chrismas when I'm home - miss it lots.
[b]Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
[/b]
Al Quandt
General Manager / Design
General Manager / Design

Post by Al Quandt »

hell yeah man, I am at least getting up there once while I am in town
Fort Wayne Digital Media Production Group LLC
http://www.fwdmp.com

Music
myspace.com/deadgirlsorry
myspace.com/thatcraftydevil
myspace.com/skinnydamnit

Other
http://OhSoHumorous.com
http://RandomDailymemes.com
http://www.FailUniversity.com
http://BestDailyMemes.com
http://www.StealMyMemes.com
http://www.Sohumorous.com
Big John
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Big John »

come see the Missing Murderers this weekend. look for a write up this friday in the newspaper.
subgenius88
Regular
Regular

Post by subgenius88 »

Top place in town to spot junkies in the wild.
stevel

Post by stevel »

Always a good place to get your walking-a-wino-home merit badge.

I'm just thankful for the night I couldn't use my credit card. Probably saved me hundreds of dollars.