NEW BAND NEEDS HEAVY METAL GUITAR PLAYER

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

How bad does rap suck?

Makes my ears bleed.
11%
I vomit uncontolably for days after.
No votes
f**k RAP!!! IT SUCKS SO MUCH ASS I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT!!!
89%

Total votes: 9

drowning_in_nothing
Troll
Troll

NEW BAND NEEDS HEAVY METAL GUITAR PLAYER

Post by drowning_in_nothing »

hey,
alright everyone a new band is forming is the small sh*tty ass town of DECATUR!!! i need a guitar player asap. we have a few people to start with but no guitar player!!! we have not began to practice yet but we have all known each other for a few years now and have played with each other on different occasions. the influences are as follows...... as i lay dying, hatebreed, bleeding through, pantera, cannibal corpse, superjoint ritual, mudvayne, slipknot (old), devil driver, etc..... the list could go on forever. we need someone with thier own equuipment, some experience, and someone that is able to write thier own songs. this must be all original. no covers and no punk. ONLY SERIOUS RESPONSES PLEASE!!! if you are interested in showing the world what real music is, leave me a reply or pm me. thankxx Laters.
This is who i am, and this is all i live for.
Against The Sun
Troll
Troll

Post by Against The Sun »

^^ Voodoo.

You didn't need a second post for the same thing.

--

Stop hating on other music, no one asked you to like rap, and no one asked to here your comment about it.....and yes freedom of speech.

But I'm trying to help you, you look really dumb.
~~Your welcome.
drowning_in_nothing
Troll
Troll

f**k you

look here f**k nut, it's for a completely different band. what i do is my bussiness not yours unless you are interested in trying out for the position. and as far as my coice of music goes i like ....no i love my sh*t and hate that fornicatin sh*t you jerkss call music....."rap". it's not music it's a bunch of fornicatin fags jumpin around talkin about thier diseases and how much they had to drink!!! who fornicatin cares. now if ya don't mind try not to respond to my sh*t. the ad did say SERIOUOS RESPONSES ONLY ya dumb f**k!!!
Against The Sun
Troll
Troll

Post by Against The Sun »

I'm not a fan of rap, I'm a fan of intelligence.

What you do is my business....I wouldn't want you dumping your feses in the park....which is pretty much what your doing here.

Tell me what "omfg rap sucks and their fagz if they listan to it!!!" has to do with looking for a guitar player for your band.....

--

I'm surprised your getting all excited, you had to expect someone to point out how stupid you are with a post like this.
xvflutoz

Post by xvflutoz »

Are you implying that all rappers are gay? I only know of one. I don't like rap either, but people have a right to like what they want. Now I've been looking for a band, and after seeing that post I wouldn't want to be in a band with a facist like you. Way to be, Hitler.
drowning_in_nothing
Troll
Troll

to whom it may concern

hey,
my opinion is my opinion. if you don't like it don't respond it's that simple.
noone likes you
Troll
Troll

People=sh*t

Post by noone likes you »

Ummm yeah, how fornicatin' far is Decatour or whatever the f**k it is from auburn??? I might be interested... hit me up on my cell boys... 732-232-2868... for the rest of ya, RAP SUCKS SOO MUCH I VOMIT FOR DAYS!!! great fornicatin' poll... Stop playin the emo and get some balls... Metal fornicatin' rules!!! l8erasses...
Respect the c*ck, tame the c-nt...
Stumpfly
Troll
Troll

Dedicated guitarist

Post by Stumpfly »

Hey, my name is shawn stump, and I"ve been looking for a band. I really need to get out of the house, I'm always cooped inside all the time. Also I have 2 guitars, one is an ESP Les Paul style, the other is a B. C. Rich guitar, and I have a Peavy amp that has effects on the amp. I live in fort wayne, also, I'm willing to play any type of music from Classic rock to the hard core stuff, which I've been really getting into lately. My influences has always been metallica, godsmack ect. If u r interested Give me a call at 1 765 546-1428, or u can email me at Super_Veggeto987@yahoo.com

Thanks
Shawn Stump
Currently looking for a band, or members for a band
drowning_in_nothing
Troll
Troll

to all

thanks to all who are interested. if you are still wanting to try out, give me a call at 260-701-7729 and we'll work something out. thankx. Laters