HARDCORE GUITAR PLAYER NEEDED ASAP FOR ORIGINAL METAL BAND

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Do you support your local metal bands?

f**k yes
100%
i'm an butthead, of course not
No votes

Total votes: 9

voodoo
Troll
Troll

HARDCORE GUITAR PLAYER NEEDED ASAP FOR ORIGINAL METAL BAND

Post by voodoo »

hey everyone who choses to read this,
my name is jeremy, i am from the band "When Shadows Cry" from decatur. we just had a show this past saturday with a few other bands at the all ages venue in van buren. we have decided to take a break for a while and work on some new music but we would like to add new members. our in fluences are as i lay dying, bleeding through, devil driver, hatebreed, mudvayne, slipknot, soulfly, :twisted: etc... we need someone who is very motivated and has their own equipment. NO PUNK & NO COVERS!!! i can't stand cover bands. this is what i do and this is what i live for, so it must be all original. if you are interested pm me, e-mail at menice2oursociety@yahoo.com or give me a call anytime at 260-701-7729
thankx Laters.
Jeremy A. Elliott aka "VooDoo"

"Use Life To Your Mind's Advantage"
shiftless

Post by shiftless »

Why do all local bands feel they have to be uneasy with their brothers (and sisters)? If all local bands would stick together, maybe one of us could make a name for this sh*t hole that we call INDIANA and give the rest of us a hand up too. Come on people...... use the muscle upstairs!
kefriend
Troll
Troll

Guitar player

Post by kefriend »

I can play heavy metal guitar with my bum bum
deadindecatur
Regular
Regular

Post by deadindecatur »

shiftless wrote:Why do all local bands feel they have to be uneasy with their brothers (and sisters)? If all local bands would stick together, maybe one of us could make a name for this sh*t hole that we call INDIANA and give the rest of us a hand up too. Come on people...... use the muscle upstairs!
no crap. the scene around here blows. all the bands around here only play with the same bands and do the same forking shows. they are so forking cut-throat.
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/f###