The game and utilize his outstanding skills

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Rshop2018

The game and utilize his outstanding skills

Post by Rshop2018 »

The basemap has 96 speed, with 99 acceleration and 91 FIFA Mobile Coins dash rate. And because he's really small, he feels even faster. Of course, he can not overtake everyone at any given time (that is only impossible), but he actually does feel as the Chem-style.

The most astonishing thing about this card for me personally was actually his shootout. I mean... yes... it is 89 on the front of the card... but with the hunter chem onto it, it might also be 99. He's so clinical.

As one would expect from a Striker with 91 moves, he can also deliver some fine passes and assists. I didn't have much of a opportunity to check his crossing (though he's taking my turns today, but I am not very good at this... well... maybe not much for me). But driving by is really excellent.

Ball control, agility, balance, dribbling, calmness... he really has everything. Of course you've got a terrible score from time to time, that's the match, but it feels really smooth. The next player he'd like to compare to would be Messi, of course, but for me personally he has done far better than the Messis basemap, not only in this category, but overall.

The weak point of this map. He is as weak as you would expect. His high stability and stability help him a bit in a few scenarios, but complete, you can't expect to hold on to defenders or anything similar to this. Should they reach you, then you lose the ball. Additionally, because he's so modest, he will not win you any headers... ever.

Again, actually, what you'd expect when studying the map statistics. Just really good. I struggled a bit with the directions to him and found his position to be the very best, with the education of the goal man . Not to keep defender, but to find the ballturn and move on with the game and utilize his outstanding abilities (shoot, dribble, over).

If you are looking for something cheap (at least for what you buy Buy FIFA 19 Coins ) players together with clinical end, brilliant dribbling, and good passing play, he's the guy for you, as long as you can take care of his low intensity and feeble mind. But if you would like a quick, nimble dribbler... go for this. You won't be sorry.