Well Established Indy Rock Band Seeks Agressive Drummer

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

rocknrolldork

Well Established Indy Rock Band Seeks Agressive Drummer

Post by rocknrolldork »

We are a well established original hard rock (not metal or nu-metal) band who recently lost our drummer to a national act. We need an aggressive drummer who hits hard, has quick hands, a touch of punk, good attitude, a smooth groove, knows when and how to let the music breathe, and loves some loud rock n roll.

Our 2nd disc is coming out this year. We have many bookings in progress and play the Midwest, South & East Coast in a fairly regular rotation. We do try to keep most of it to the weekends but there will be some weeknight shows. We only play Indianapolis about once every 3-4 months and the Indy shows are almost always packed. We do play some shows with major label and national artists so you will need to be 100% on your game for every show (you never know who is watching and listening). Most shows are club shows but there are some bigger things on the burner. We just need another kickass drummer to finalize some of the bigger things planned.

This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.

You must have a demo of some sort. The sound quality does not matter. We'd rather hear a sh*tty recording of a killer performance than a great recording of a mediocre (or worse) performance. We will not give you a live audition if we do not hear you play first. This saves your time and ours.

Please reply by PM or email to bpofcb@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
iammarky
Regular
Regular

Post by iammarky »

how often do you guys play/practice?
"You know I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind"
Lou B do B dooo
Regular
Regular

Post by Lou B do B dooo »

Do you have a link to any of your music?
rocknrolldork

Post by rocknrolldork »

Lou B do B dooo wrote:Do you have a link to any of your music?
PM sent
rocknrolldork

Post by rocknrolldork »

iammarky wrote:how often do you guys play/practice?
We played about 80 some shows last year and managed to practice once to twice a week and record a disc. This year is going to be a bit more mellow on the numbers since we are working on the second disc. We have a number of shows booked and some good stuff out and about with a national or 2 but by August we will be back in full effect again. By that I mean almost every weekend and some weeknights. Most weeknight shows are within a 3 hour drive of Indy.

I have a wife and kids so it's not easy if you are a family guy or gal. My wife is the bomb and can't see me not playing.
iammarky
Regular
Regular

Post by iammarky »

are you guys located in indy?
"You know I'd give you everything I've got for a little peace of mind"
rocknrolldork

Post by rocknrolldork »

iammarky wrote:are you guys located in indy?
We are based out of Indy & Bloomington but most of our practices are in Indy.