NFL: Chicago Bears

Talk your sports here. Not there! Here! :)

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

NFL: Chicago Bears

Post by The_Dude »

This f'ing sucks. Harris possibly done for the season...

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsSt ... ry_id=2771
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

yeah....our rush defense sure isn't going to get any better. super bowl is looking slim at this point.
music, cubs, work, eat, sleep....repeat.....
echosauce1
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by echosauce1 »

After last weeks display, you may want to ask your QB to step up his game a bit as well.
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

hey...he is still an infant in the NFL. I like that they aren't quitting on him so easy. Sometimes it takes a little longer for a QB to adjust....(IE brett farve) I will say, though, that 2 more games of similar performance to the last 4....probably calls for Griese to take more snaps.

Grossman has been brilliant at times, and that is something Chicago has lacked for a long, long time. I don't think it is a good idea to pass that up too soon.
echosauce1
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by echosauce1 »

It was all in jest. :lol:

Though I'm a colts fan, I am also an old giants fan and now a fan of "the younger brother". He is also now suffering from the young qb syndrom.

Side note, I don't buy into this Romo sh*t at all. He's hot now but......Sorry, I won't tangent anymore.

back to DA BEARS
bwohlgemuth
Addict
Addict

Post by bwohlgemuth »

Side note, I don't buy into this Romo sh*t at all. He's hot now but......Sorry, I won't tangent anymore.
I am quite tired of the Romo-erotic crap going on....but you know, they need a big story. At least it's not Rex anymore.
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

bwohlgemuth wrote:
I am quite tired of the Romo-erotic crap going on....but you know, they need a big story. At least it's not Rex anymore.
ditto to you both.