Where did you come up with your screen name?

Use this forum to start a thread about yourself. Please take the time to read to rules and regs before posting.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

The Hand of Poo
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by The Hand of Poo »

Oliver's Army wrote:Image
As soon as you guys get done laughing at that, call me an ambulance, tell them I'm on the floor with a shattered ribcage, so just come in, and bring lots of morphine.
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Glad I could entertain.
Grindspine
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Grindspine »

Grind because I grind things...

Grind skateboard
Grind coffee
Ground Chuck (ironically)
Grind my teeth...
Grinding metal is cool
Grinding .. like the sensual grinding ..

Spine because I used to be a biology major and have an interest in anatomy and physiology... One of the few important classes I took in high school was vertebrae physiology.

MynameisJenn
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by MynameisJenn »

I used to have a myspace account and my name was Sgt. Half&Half on there. I thought about using it on here and obviously reconsidered and went with something a little simpler a little something down to earth all american ya know? hence MynameisJenn :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/sankofa/jennnewsig.jpg[/img]
7WetCigarettes
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by 7WetCigarettes »

7WetCigarettes....

John Gillespie at Monastic Chambers thought he heard me sing, "7 wet cigarettes swimming pool..." while recording a song. It was entirely different from the real lyric, and it made me laugh. So, I thought I would like to remember the moment, and that's why I use the name.
music, cubs, work, eat, sleep....repeat.....
rdhotjillypepper
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by rdhotjillypepper »

Rdhotjillypepper has been my aim name for five years or something. And I have a worse memory than a 90 year old, so I don't remember where I got it.

Basically my name is Jill. Jilly is a nickname people gave me. Jilly sounds like Chili. Jilly Peppers is like Chili Peppers. Add red hot to the beginning and you have Red Hot Jilly Peppers. But red was too long so it became rd.

AND NO, MY NAME IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS...THEY'RE A GOOD BAND, BUT NOWHERE NEAR MY FAVORITE.
"You know when you go to a concert like punk-rock and the kids get on stage and they jump into the crowd? People think that's dangerous, but not me... because humans are made of 95% water, so the audience is 5% away from a pool."
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/rdhotjillypepper3/longroboticsforsig.jpg[/img]
jojo the circus monkey

Post by jojo the circus monkey »

rdhotjillypepper wrote:Jilly sounds like Chili. Jilly Peppers is like Chili Peppers. Add red hot to the beginning and you have Red Hot Jilly Peppers.

AND NO, MY NAME IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS.

:?
Ms.Massacre

Post by Ms.Massacre »

Ms. Massacre is just one of my characters. I've decided to stick with her, because she is sexy, fun, and almost a complete opposite of the real me. She is a smart a$$. She can take whatever you dish out, and throw it right back in your face if she needs to. Ms. Massacre takes no CRAP! *wink*
Burcee
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by Burcee »

A Buckeye that I work with couldn't pronounce my name correctly. The closest he could get was Burcee. Now everyone I work with calls me that.
OJHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/ojomalo
http://www.myspace.com/burcee
mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar
Location: Dayton, first in flight, last in minor leauge hockey attendance.

Post by mattjericho »

Grindspine wrote:Grind because I grind things...

Grind coffee

I like my women like I like my coffee...

Ground up and in the freezer.
[b]Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
[/b]
mrjonson
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by mrjonson »

Mrjonson... I was once a teacher ie.. Mr. and my fathers name is John

Mr Johns' son

peace

munger
www.myspace.com/dirtymunger

Acoustic Folkin' Blues Baby
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Real last name is Jones, Jones is street slang for an addiction or habit, I play the bass guitar, which my wife thinks crosses the line into addiction occasionally - hence bassjones - it's also my myspace username, my xanga username, and I have two blogs set up at blogspot - one with that username - www.bassjones.blogspot.com, and one as libertyjones - www.libertyjones.blogspot.com. I tried to buy the domain bassjones.com, but it's taken. I may buy bassjones.net, but I hate the thought of having the only difference between our domains be .com or .net... Thankfully the other guy is a bass player too and not a bass fisherman 8) I think his real first name is even Brad - how weird...
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
Grindspine
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Grindspine »

mattjericho wrote:
Grindspine wrote:Grind because I grind things...

Grind coffee
I like my women like I like my coffee...
Hot and in a cup!!
romancraig
Regular
Regular

Post by romancraig »

I like my women like I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the ends.
Not too much and not too little, just enough to make grin.
www.ojomalo.com
www.myspace.com/ojomalo
nofxtb

Post by nofxtb »

I love NOFX, and my initials are TB. It was either that or 'Tuberculosis' (TB).
No Talent Ass Clown

www.underthewake.net
www.myspace.com/underthewake