just can't help herself...

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bwohlgemuth
Addict
Addict

Post by bwohlgemuth »

"A 1% increase in trade from Africa, will mean more money than all the aid put together annually."

Who said that?
conley
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by conley »

4 years of John McCain is guaranteed to make George Bush look like a genious........For God's sake, we cannot afford another paranoid, bumbling idiot in office.

Although it looks like Obama is on his way, I think it would have been interesting to have a woman's perspective on running the country.
bwohlgemuth
Addict
Addict

Post by bwohlgemuth »

I'll take a hell of a leader with a speech impediment over a slick politician any day....

I don't agree with McCain on everything, then again, I didn't agree with GWB on everything either. And as a fellow Chicago South Sider and White Sox fan, I still can't bring myself to vote for Obama. "Hope" is not a platform...
poopstains
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by poopstains »

conley wrote:4 years of John McCain is guaranteed to make George Bush look like a genious........For God's sake, we cannot afford another paranoid, bumbling idiot in office.

Although it looks like Obama is on his way, I think it would have been interesting to have a woman's perspective on running the country.
Vast right winged conspiracy. I took sniper fire coming in.
TVDinner

Post by TVDinner »

Garr wrote:I'm sorry, but that woman just looks evil. That's why I don't like her.
And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

-Lee Greenwood