they almost did it again/why I'm glad for alternative media

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

they almost did it again/why I'm glad for alternative media

Post by bassjones »

Language in the House version of the stimulus package would have granted illegal immigrants the same tax rebate you and I are getting... until Judicial Watch, Fox News, conservative talk radio, et. al. got ahold of the legislation and alerted their listeners/readers/viewers... Now, a joint press release from the Queen and her minions that it was an "oversight"...

Lying bastards (and bitches)! Bring on the Tea Party!!!
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

another "baby step" attempt at getting around public opinion
and making amnesty easier to pass at a later date when we
have a more "liberal" prez in the big house.

Less is always more
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Re: they almost did it again/why I'm glad for alternative me

Post by cwallace »

bassjones wrote:Language in the House version of the stimulus package would have granted illegal immigrants the same tax rebate you and I are getting... until Judicial Watch, Fox News, conservative talk radio, et. al. got ahold of the legislation and alerted their listeners/readers/viewers... Now, a joint press release from the Queen and her minions that it was an "oversight"...

Lying bastards (and bitches)! Bring on the Tea Party!!!
I mean seriously...who in their right mind would even include a sentence like that????

Do you seriously have some sort of frickin' boner for illegals that you would rightfully give them something they have not contributed towards nor deserve?

I would like to hear a solid and reasonable argument as to WHY anyone actually believes that an illegal immigrant should be entitled to that tax rebate?

I am dead serious here...I want the most liberal of you all to step up and form that argument or point me to one on the web...

Chris
Jambrea
Moderation Queen
Moderation Queen

Re: they almost did it again/why I'm glad for alternative me

Post by Jambrea »

cwallace wrote:
I would like to hear a solid and reasonable argument as to WHY anyone actually believes that an illegal immigrant should be entitled to that tax rebate?

Chris
While they are at it, could they also tell us why people who are in our country illegally should be entitled to welfare?
[b]Anyone who can only think of only one way to spell a word obviously lacks imagination.
- Mark Twain[/b]