Last night Senate passed "Child Custody & Protectio

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

BasSmArt
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by BasSmArt »

What I find really ironic is the fact we've had more incidents of anti-abortion Right-Wing citizens (notice I don't call them pro-lifers) who commit acts of "terrorism" (bombing abortion clinics in our own country, etc). But no one seems to make as big of a deal about that. :/ I'd like to see guards posted and security equipment at clinics if we're putting them at airports.

Fighting "terrorism" is a convenient cause for the right wing agenda in the glorified light of being for our potential "well being".
"If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties."

-Barack Obama