Odd inquiry...

To keep the music chat from being un-interupted send all political opinons here. This is fortwayneMUSIC.com after all.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Sankofa wrote:Or you could set up a donate button via paypal and have it go to "supporting the great cause of Indiana's small business" and have it go to the site.
Now you're thinking like a capitalist :lol:
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by adam atherton »

Sankofa wrote:The truly important two-pronged question remains: Does he have a Glock in his freezer and does it guard his frozen sliders?
i'd vote for anyone that does. :lol:
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

The Hand of Poo wrote:
cwallace wrote:I am thinking about some VERY basic forums or something...political of course...and a bunch of google ads...of course..:)
Sounds like money in the skank.. er, bank. Do it up.
HOORAY BEER! POO HAS RETURNED!!!

Chris
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

Taking notes...making a simple plan...you have to be careful since he has naming rights to it...if I get out of hand he has the legal ability to obtain it...HOWEVER...use for a political purpose under a political name gives me rights...

Simple intro page...simple bio..."click here for the political forums" and google ads and a paypal donation button sounds good as well..:)

Chris
The Hand of Poo
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by The Hand of Poo »

cwallace wrote:1.HOORAY BEER!
2.POO HAS RETURNED!!!
1. Yes, and again for good measure, yes

2. For the constipated, that's absolutely fantastic. Otherwise beware. :)
Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Post by Hutnick »

Souder makes me want to puke.
BasSmArt
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by BasSmArt »

I don't think he's done anything I appreciated yet. But he has failed to show up at meetings which would grant higher education more federal funding in Indiana...I think he went to some anti-abortion meeting instead. :( IPFW's newspaper wrote a little bit on it a few years ago.
"If there's a child on the south side of Chicago who can't read, that matters to me, even if it's not my child. If there's a senior citizen somewhere who can't pay for her prescription and has to choose between medicine and the rent, that makes my life poorer, even if it's not my grandmother. If there's an Arab American family being rounded up without benefit of an attorney or due process, that threatens my civil liberties."

-Barack Obama
Grindspine
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Grindspine »

bassjones wrote:he does have a 100% rating from the NRA, which I like and close to a 100% rating from the National Right to Life PAC as well, which I also like.
Two reasons that I would absolutely not vote for him.
BasSmArt wrote:I don't think he's done anything I appreciated yet. But he has failed to show up at meetings which would grant higher education more federal funding in Indiana...I think he went to some anti-abortion meeting instead. :( IPFW's newspaper wrote a little bit on it a few years ago.
I'd call that messed up priorities... He definitely won't be getting my vote...

Anti-education, pro gun and pro life... I think that sums it up. (And supports my theory that ignorance and pro-life-pro-gun attitudes go hand in hand.)