who the hell...

Talk about anything specifically related to local music. Local CD's, websites, local, local, local!

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Dagwood Lee
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Dagwood Lee »

Geez. I feel like a big jerk. Uh, to the band Broken Minds...I'm real sorry for making an off-the-cuff observation. You guys are doing your thing and props for that. The whole "best the Fort has to offer" thing was a little overboard. It isn't a contest. I hate BOTB's for instance..so again, sorry. Good luck.
Stop.Drop.Roll.
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

what an ass dag.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
evansco
Troll
Troll

Post by evansco »

Dagwood Lee wrote:Geez. I feel like a big jerk. Uh, to the band Broken Minds...I'm real sorry for making an off-the-cuff observation. You guys are doing your thing and props for that. The whole "best the Fort has to offer" thing was a little overboard. It isn't a contest. I hate BOTB's for instance..so again, sorry. Good luck.
Don't worry about it... It's all good... Everyone has their favorites... I'm glad you atleast have a passion for original music... It's cool.... FYI- we really like the Orange Opera, in fact, we played a show with them once out at legends. I have been over to their house many times, Brewbakers that is. We even played over at their house once for a 4th of July party too.. Our drummer is really good friends with those guys.

Thanks, Scott Evans...
Dagwood Lee
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Dagwood Lee »

Why can't nations be this understanding? I've always felt if musicians ran the world things would be a whole lot better. Disorganized maybe, but better.

:wink:

Peace, love, and amplifiers ya'll.
Stop.Drop.Roll.
Austin_Taunt
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin_Taunt »

You will get used to the negativity...a few on here have their favorites and claim to be humble but act otherwise. I'm so proud of the success you guys are having!! Good luck and let us know what you need to make the push!!
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Austin_Taunt wrote:You will get used to the negativity...a few on here have their favorites and claim to be humble but act otherwise. I'm so proud of the success you guys are having!! Good luck and let us know what you need to make the push!!
I didn't see any negativity on here? I didn't think what Dagwood said was negative at all.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
Silencio
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Silencio »

No, not negative at all... just implied that these guys were undeserving of the attention by stating that he sure hoped nobody thought this was as good as it gets in Fort Wayne, and that he further hoped one day people with real talent (and not hit-grubbing hacks) would get national exposure.

And then he said something about how the world would be better if run by musicians, because we're all so "undersdtanding." Hilarious... anybody who's ever been to more than four band practices knows better than that.
Dagwood Lee
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Dagwood Lee »

I was "negative". I don't care for the music...at least what I heard. What I apologized for was making an off-the-cuff remark. It was a little mean. But I stand by the fact that the track that I heard was not my cup of tea. I shouldn't have said anything and kept my opinion to myself. That's the bottom line. Just shut the feakk up unless you're stroking someone's nut sack.
Stop.Drop.Roll.
Austin_Taunt
Regular
Regular

Post by Austin_Taunt »

Dagwood Lee wrote:I was "negative". I don't care for the .
Good man...also very awesome you apologized...not needed but showed how professional you are!!

To Anderson:

I realize you hate our band(teaysvein), our shows(RTF), and anybody else(basically everyone) that doesnt stroke you off or do things the way YOU think is right. Please just do all of us that you don't think is good enough for your standards a favor...leave us alone. Tell your alterego "randomhero" the same thing...

TO BROKEN MINDS!!!!
Great job guys...I personally have never heard of you guys and that is a shame. You now have a new fan and we all voted for you!! I'm telling my friends the same!! Represent North East Indiana proud!!!
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Austin_Taunt wrote:To Anderson:

I realize you hate our band(teaysvein), our shows(RTF), and anybody else(basically everyone) that doesnt stroke you off or do things the way YOU think is right. Please just do all of us that you don't think is good enough for your standards a favor...leave us alone. Tell your alterego "randomhero" the same thing...
HA!

Since you've decided to make this about me... I'm taking this to PM.

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
Al Quandt
General Manager / Design
General Manager / Design

Post by Al Quandt »

congrats guys. Its not like you screwed someone else over to get what ya got.
Fort Wayne Digital Media Production Group LLC
http://www.fwdmp.com

Music
myspace.com/deadgirlsorry
myspace.com/thatcraftydevil
myspace.com/skinnydamnit

Other
http://OhSoHumorous.com
http://RandomDailymemes.com
http://www.FailUniversity.com
http://BestDailyMemes.com
http://www.StealMyMemes.com
http://www.Sohumorous.com
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Sounds like some one needs a chill pill

Nah.

Sounds like someones got their panties in a bunch.

OOOH wait...

Sounds like someones got a case of the Mondays

Even thought it's technically NOT Monday.

Yeah I like the Mondays line better...let's go with that.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Drysdale rocks?
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

you know guys, i have learned through threatened physical violence that i don't support local music nearly enough.

so to all the bands that stroke me off, thank you.

to everyone else... you can stroke me off later.

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
jewlee138
Addict
Addict

Post by jewlee138 »

What? YOU don't support local music enough? Did the girls from Venyx threaten to kick yer ass or something? Well, everyone knows you can't fight so I guess you're screwed.

Does the fact you live an hour away not count for anything?

...anyhoo, you are SO "that" guy. You have a freakin D.Gary flying beefsteak on your leg for christ's sake.
Hot "finger-on-keyboard" action

www.expiredmagazine.com