Strachan said after

Swap Gigs and trade shows with local bands. Wanting to set up a tour or need a band to play your event or venue? Promoters use this forum to organize large scale shows as well.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

Strachan said after

Post by vv1122365 »

LENZERHEIDE, Switzerland - Maria Hoefl-Riesch was taken to a hospital with a shoulder injury after crashing in a downhill race on Wednesday, allowing Anna Fenninger of Austria to move atop the overall World Cup standings. The final downhill of the season was won by Lara Gut of Switzerland, the Olympic bronze medallist , but the drama centred on 2011 champion Hoefl-Riesch. The 29-year-old German was taken by helicopter off the slope and then brought to a nearby hospital for treatment. "She has pain in the shoulder and back on the right side. We dont know yet but we dont expect any fracture or (dislocation)," Germany team spokesman Ralph Eder told The Associated Press by telephone. Fenninger was sixth-fastest before Hoefl-Riesch started last in what has shaped up as a back-and-forth duel for the overall title. Hoefl-Riesch crashed midway down when her skis slipped away beneath her at a sharp right-hand turn. She slid off course and became tangled in the safety nets. With Fenninger failing to win the race, Hoefl-Riesch had clinched the season-long downhill title minutes before entering the start gate. But she missed valuable points toward the bigger prize. The downhill trophy ceremony went ahead after the race with an empty top step on the podium and the German anthem playing as the helicopter landed nearby. Fenninger earned 40 points to take an 11-point lead overall. That could be enough for her first title if Hoefl-Riesch is unable to compete in the three remaining races this week. "I hope Maria can race again. I dont know how she is," Fenninger said. "My focus is on the next two races. What she is doing, I cant change." The 24-year-old Austrian will start in super-G on Thursday and the season-ending giant slalom on Sunday. Hoefl-Riesch was scheduled to start all four races at the World Cup Finals. She is chasing a second overall title after getting her third Olympic gold medal in Sochi last month. Still, no woman has won more World Cup races this season than Gut, who got her sixth victory and second in downhill. Gut won in 1 minute, 32.31 seconds, beating Elisabeth Goergl of Austria by 0.05 seconds. Fraenzi Aufdenblatten of Switzerland was third, 0.57 behind, in her final World Cup race before retiring. The womens race started two hours after the men went down the same 2.3-kilometre (1.43-mile) Silvano Beltrametti course. Gut was 2.32 seconds slower than mens winner Matthias Mayer of Austria, giving her the 18th fastest time of the day. Julien Gauthier Jersey . Dwyane Wade followed a few days later. Martin Necas Jersey . "Its embarrassing what were doing here," leading scorer Phil Kessel said Wednesday. The most recent failed season came with even more pain than the six that preceded it. There was no hint of an impending implosion when the Leafs came roaring out of the all-star break with back-to-back games against Pittsburgh -- a 5-4 shootout loss followed by a 1-0 win the next night. http://www.officialhurricanesfanstore.com/authentic-justin-faulk-hurricanes-jersey/ . "Yes, Id like to get them in," Detroits rookie manager said. "Mother Natures going to have a say in that." Sure enough, the Tigers had their game against the Kansas City Royals postponed because of rain on Thursday. Jordan Staal Jersey . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79. Carolina Hurricanes Gear . This week, topics cover the Blue Jays rotation, the futures John Gibbons and Alex Anthopoulos, protecting pitchers and a bonus question on his predictions for the MLB playoffs.Gordon Strachan says his Scotland players always rejuvenate him when they meet, despite a 3-0 defeat to Slovakia in their World Cup qualifier on Tuesday. Scotland sit fourth in Group F after the loss in Trnava, but only three points behind leaders England after three fixtures, with a trip to Wembley up next for Strachans side. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Some have raised question marks over the Scotland managers future after the Slovakia defeat was preceded by a disappointing 1-1 draw at home to Lithuania but Strachan seemed to suggest that he remains enthusiastic about the role. Highlights from Scotland’s Group F World Cup qualifier against Slovakia Every time I get together with the players they rejuvenate me.dddddddddddd. I repeat, at the moment we have given it our best shot, tried to pick the right side, Strachan said after the game when pressed on his own position.Right now its how we look after them [the players]. How do we speak to them on the bus going back? I cant get any more in terms of effort, I am happy with the response every time we get together. Scotlands Steven Fletcher (R) and Callum Paterson (2ndR) walk past Slovakias players celebrating their third goal Sky Sports pundit Neil McCann believes Scotland can capitalise on Englands own problems and win at Wembley in November if they can cut out their mistakes and Strachan has urged his players to focus on the game rather be overwhelmed by the occasion.We are looking at it as another opportunity to get three points. Look at the table, wed like to be better off, he said. Strachan shows his anger as Scotland lose 3-0 in Slovakia We are one point off a play-off place. It is a crazy group.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Scotland slump to Slovakia loss Strachan: Players cant give any more Scotland can win at Wembley World Cup Qualifying tables Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
alanabui

Re: Strachan said after

Post by alanabui »

I think so. That is the best solution to the problem duck life 4
ducklife

Post by ducklife »

Great article. I found this much information, like what I'm looking for exactly. Thanks for such posts and please keep it up.

happy wheels
TanuSaha

Post by TanuSaha »

This is a wonderful article. You have given so much info in it. These type of articles keeps the user’s interest in the website, and keep on sharing more. Also, you can read this: PC Optimizer