Let's give Agatha10 a second chance

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Should Agatha 10 be given a second chance?

YES
31%
no
69%

Total votes: 13

memorymaking
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by memorymaking »

WEllllllllllllllllllllll... Trolling is signing up under several names or 'alias es' and battering the boards.

and I still disagree your school was banned. Yes, we can ban an ip address or just a user. I think your school banned the site, because we've looked and it isn't banned per se.

jen
wahinegirl45
Troll
Troll

Post by wahinegirl45 »

Jen! do you honestly think agatha10 should get to come back early....like now?! :D
I play air guitar in an air band!
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

i'll ban you all if you don't forking quit... respect my ah-thor-uh-tie!
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
wahinegirl45
Troll
Troll

Post by wahinegirl45 »

Well ya just spit all over me....today you're not my favorite person there Anderson...OR YESTERDAY!
I play air guitar in an air band!
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

wahinegirl45 wrote:Well ya just spit all over me....today you're not my favorite person there Anderson...OR YESTERDAY!
Wait a minute.. I think... I might... its gonna happen.. the tears.. the pain.. the agony... okay I'm over it.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
CowbellGurl

Post by CowbellGurl »

This is simply pathetic......all we asked was that you reconsider and explain some things to us. Agatha10 didn't put me up to this topic. I chose to do that on my own....so, I started a topic that is causing some bitching and you are going to continue punishing him. I guess you need to ban me then, or maybe I will ban myself. And ban me on the shunned website too, cause I am trolling there.

OK...he trolled but, he didn't troll to post a bunch of crap or mess up your website....he trolled to apologize.

Some people take their jobs way to serious.....you need to lighten up a bit or you might stroke out........
My actions/words are in NO way, shape or form representative of any band or the band members themselves (disclaimer for lawsuits)
ROFLMFAO
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

CowbellGurl wrote:This is simply pathetic......all we asked was that you reconsider and explain some things to us. Agatha10 didn't put me up to this topic. I chose to do that on my own....so, I started a topic that is causing some bitching and you are going to continue punishing him. I guess you need to ban me then, or maybe I will ban myself. And ban me on the shunned website too, cause I am trolling there.

OK...he trolled but, he didn't troll to post a bunch of crap or mess up your website....he trolled to apologize.

Some people take their jobs way to serious.....you need to lighten up a bit or you might stroke out........
i'm not arguing over this anymore.. I spent 45 minutes of my day deleting his posts is why I temporarily banned him.. he could have emailed his apology to me and I would have let him back on in a week or so... the thing of it is... I don't have any intention on permanently banning him... but you guys keep it up and keep it up and keep it up...

don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed meeting you and thought you were a really cool cat.. but, this little crusade is just pissing me off.

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
shunned
Troll
Troll

not to be confused ........

Post by shunned »

=; Just for the record if anyone reads on with this thread,
This actions and words of members from our site is in NO way shape or form representative of www.shunnedband.com nor the band members themselves! I was reading through it after watching this guy pull that stunt and just wanted to clarify after what I just read! :onfire:
Anderson, you know me well enough, but just wanted to be real clear on this one!; :wink: :shocked!:
thanks, jonathan/shunned
You laugh at me because I'm different! I laugh at you because your all the same!
shunned
For the Workforce
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by For the Workforce »

Instead of FREE MUMIA! im writing FAT-A IS INNOCENT!!!!!! Its a cult, i know you FWM people love cults. I know i do, we can get drunk and sing Sods songs naked, huh? LEts do it!

T-Bone
[url]http://www.myspace.com/tannerwilson[/url]
Fettuccine_Alfredo

Post by Fettuccine_Alfredo »

I say keep him BANN he must respect the rules....
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). ......... You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. .........
mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar
Location: Dayton, first in flight, last in minor leauge hockey attendance.

Post by mattjericho »

Anderson wrote:
CowbellGurl wrote:This is simply pathetic......all we asked was that you reconsider and explain some things to us. Agatha10 didn't put me up to this topic. I chose to do that on my own....so, I started a topic that is causing some bitching and you are going to continue punishing him. I guess you need to ban me then, or maybe I will ban myself. And ban me on the shunned website too, cause I am trolling there.

i'm not arguing over this anymore.. I spent 45 minutes of my day deleting his posts is why I temporarily banned him.. he could have emailed his apology to me and I would have let him back on in a week or so... the thing of it is... I don't have any intention on permanently banning him... but you guys keep it up and keep it up and keep it up...

don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed meeting you and thought you were a really cool cat.. but, this little crusade is just pissing me off.
listen - if anderson had to spend even 5 min of his time cleaning up dumbarses stuff then this guy should come clean his bathroom for the same ammount of time. I'm just saying - he was a dumbass, and he messed up... now he gets to pay the price... or clean anderson's bathroom... either or
[b]Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
[/b]
Nolan

Post by Nolan »

For the Workforce wrote:Instead of FREE MUMIA! im writing FAT-A IS INNOCENT!!!!!! Its a cult, i know you FWM people love cults. I know i do, we can get drunk and sing Sods songs naked, huh? LEts do it!

T-Bone
I get drunk and sing sods songs, naked all the time!
For the Workforce
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by For the Workforce »

Your damn right you do Nolan, you my main man!

T-Bone
[url]http://www.myspace.com/tannerwilson[/url]
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Re: Let's give Agatha10 a second chance

Post by cwallace »

A working thread from 2004...

#amazing