Recent Eats

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

If you're out Columbia City way, I would recommend Clementine's for their fried smelt and other fish dinners. They also make sweet potato french fries (or baked sweet potato) which are the bomb. It's right off of 30 on 9; you can see it from the highway.

There's also Crossroads Inn, 9 miles south of town, where 9 meets 14. They have Friday night all-you-can-eat specials on fish, ribs, or chicken. You will leave there stuffed!

Both places are family-owned and have a homey atmosphere.
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
conley
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by conley »

Redwood Inn is one of my favorite places to eat........My favorite pizza in town & I'm told their freshly ground sausage is the best in town (Jake Hall was eating there one night & that's what he believes & I think Jake knows his sausage!!! LOL) - the sausage rolls are absolutely top shelf. PLUS!!! They have this old school baseball game hanging on the wall that I just happen to love for some strange reason (I don't even like baseball).

Check it out.....I really think it's a hidden gem in the Fort.
Qeloton

Post by Qeloton »

Did you guys hear that there is a Penn Station out on Dupont?!

Although dwarfed by Gyros, its good eats!
"Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg RIP
Morphine Child
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Morphine Child »

I'm totally stoked about the Chipotle on Coliseum, I know it's a chain, but I love those chicken fajita burritos with the Chipotle flavoried Ret Hot Sauce. yummmm...
"My friend says he wants to die. He's in a band, they sound like Pearl Jam, the clothes are all black and the music is crap."

Steven Wilson

NoteScribe: Premier [url=http://www.notescribe.net]Note Software[/url]
poopstains
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by poopstains »

Morphine Child wrote:I'm totally stoked about the Chipotle on Coliseum, I know it's a chain, but I love those chicken fajita burritos with the Chipotle flavoried Ret Hot Sauce. yummmm...
Ditto, they were supposed to open in November but are scheduled to open at the end of this month.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

Qeloton wrote:Did you guys hear that there is a Penn Station out on Dupont?!

Although dwarfed by Gyros, its good eats!
Welcome to a year ago. It's been there since April or May.

And yes...it's good eats. Expensive as sh*t, but good eats nonetheless.
Qeloton

Post by Qeloton »

I'm a pretty huge fan of the Taj Mahal in that same plaza as Buckets out on Jefferson.

Pretty tame as far as heat for the lunch buffet, but if you get a made to order dinner it's amazing.
"Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg RIP
Morphine Child
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Morphine Child »

poopstains wrote:
Morphine Child wrote:I'm totally stoked about the Chipotle on Coliseum, I know it's a chain, but I love those chicken fajita burritos with the Chipotle flavoried Ret Hot Sauce. yummmm...
Ditto, they were supposed to open in November but are scheduled to open at the end of this month.
Thank God. Every time I'm out of town and see a Chipotle, I hit it. Last week in Columbus I saw one? I hit it. :)
"My friend says he wants to die. He's in a band, they sound like Pearl Jam, the clothes are all black and the music is crap."

Steven Wilson

NoteScribe: Premier [url=http://www.notescribe.net]Note Software[/url]
deek
Staff Writer
Staff Writer

Post by deek »

Taj Mahal is not bad...I've been there a few times for the lunch buffet and a couple times for dinner. Yeah, very tame heat on that buffet...but if you are up for a change of pace, its definitely worth a try!
[url=http://www.deeksworld.com]deek's World[/url]
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

Morphine Child wrote:Thank God. Every time I'm out of town and see a Chipotle, I hit it. Last week in Columbus I saw one? I hit it. :)
Fleek says this often but replace "chipotle" with gay midget hooker.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com