OMG! Like, I'm Totally So Sorry For Your Loss And Stuff...

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

G Fresh
RockStar
RockStar

OMG! Like, I'm Totally So Sorry For Your Loss And Stuff...

Post by G Fresh »

Lindsay Lohan released a statement Tuesday extending her condolences to Robert Altman's family:

"I would like to send my condolences out to Catherine Altman, Robert Altmans wife, as well as all of his immediate family, close friends, co-workers, and all of his inner circle.

"I feel as if I've just had the wind knocked out of me and my heart aches.

"If not only my heart but the heart of Mr. Altman's wife and family and many fellow actors/artists that admire him for his work and love him for making people laugh whenever and however he could..

"Robert altman made dreams possible for many independent aspiring filmmakers, as well as creating roles for countless actors.

"I am lucky enough to of been able to work with Robert Altman amongst the other greats on a film that I can genuinely say created a turning point in my career.

"I learned so much from Altman and he was the closest thing to my father and grandfather that I really do believe I've had in several years.

"The point is, he made a difference.

"He left us with a legend that all of us have the ability to do.

"So every day when you wake up.

"Look in the mirror and thank god for every second you have and cherish all moments.

"The fighting, the anger, the drama is tedious.

"Please just take each moment day by day and consider yourself lucky to breathe and feel at all and smile. Be thankful.

"Life comes once, doesn't 'keep coming back' and we all take such advantage of what we have.

"When we shouldn't..... '

"Make a searching and fearless moral inventory of yourselves' (12st book) -everytime there's a triumph in the world a million souls hafta be trampled on.-altman Its true. But treasure each triumph as they come.

"If I can do anything for those who are in a very hard time right now, as I'm one of them with hearing this news, please take advantage of the fact that I'm just a phone call away.

God Bless, peace and love always.

Thank You,

"BE ADEQUITE"

Lindsay Lohan
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/200 ... ment_x.htm
http://www.myspace.com/matthewgates
http://www.youtube.com/MattyGFresh
Support Local Original Music
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

at least we know her publicist didn't write it for her. :lol:
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
subgenius88
Regular
Regular

Re: OMG! Like, I'm Totally So Sorry For Your Loss And Stuff

Post by subgenius88 »

Lindsay Lohan wrote: -everytime there's a triumph in the world a million souls hafta be trampled on.-altman Its true. But treasure each triumph as they come.
F'in laughed my ass off at that one. Genius! Words to live by. I will treasure each trampling of a million souls from now on, thanks to Lindsay's wise words. Finally, now I can truly live!
adam atherton
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Re: OMG! Like, I'm Totally So Sorry For Your Loss And Stuff

Post by adam atherton »

Lindsay Lohan wrote: -everytime there's a triumph in the world a million souls hafta be trampled on.-altman Its true. But treasure each triumph as they come.

Old Ben Kenobi wrote:I felt a great disturbance in the Force...as if millions of
voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear
something terrible has happened.

PLEASE tell me she's not trying to go Jedi on us. Alderran....Altman.

you are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.
take her away.
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

you are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor.
take her away.
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that messed-up bar.

Krieves
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Krieves »

"Life comes once, doesn't 'keep coming back' ...
Pure genius.
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

Like 99% of Hollywood, Ms. Lohan needs to stick to reciting lines that have been written for her.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

bassjones wrote:Like 99% of Hollywood, Ms. Lohan needs to stick to reciting lines that have been written for her.
and really rock on,... like in "Freaky Friday". :shock: :roll:

Less is always more
St. Alfonzo
Regular
Regular

Post by St. Alfonzo »

I think it's good...
Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.