LOST

Non-music discussion. Discuss things that are on your mind or things that don't have anything to do with music. Lets try to keep it clean people, there are little children present.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

I do want some answers about the smoke monster...that thing is probably the major item I'm confused about on the island.

I was under the 'nano-technology' idea but the show's creators said it wasn't that...
poopstains
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by poopstains »

Im not saying that they need to answer it, just adress it especially the ship no one seemed to think twice about a giant pirate ship in the jungle and they haven't mentioned it since, or the radio tower that is on the island some where.

also when they saw the huge random foot I instantly thought of the Colossus of Rhodes.
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Post by Massage...Bored »

poopstains wrote: a giant pirate ship in the jungle and they haven't mentioned it since, or the radio tower that is on the island some where.

They made mention to the ship in the season finale and Hurley and Sayid (sp?) talked about the radio and the tower about four or five eps. back when Hurley was trying to take Libby on a picnic.
poopstains
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by poopstains »

I don't remember the ship being mentioned in the Finale but I may have missed it or it was mentioned in passing, And I thought Sayid and Hurley were talking about the hand radio that Sayid fixed, not the tower it self.
Massage...Bored
I Beat Up Kittens
I Beat Up Kittens

Post by Massage...Bored »

poopstains wrote:I don't remember the ship being mentioned in the Finale but I may have missed it or it was mentioned in passing, And I thought Sayid and Hurley were talking about the hand radio that Sayid fixed, not the tower it self.
They were both mentioned in passing, but it still keeps the facts fresh for those that watch it constantly.
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

The more I read about this show, the more I think the writers are making it up on the fly.
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Re: LOST

Post by cwallace »

I am finding a LOT of old posts that are not broken...I am curious if the database fixed itself...

Who all is getting responses from the site and e-mail notifcations for following topics?

Chris