Jimmies Chicken Shack? and then the Pennyroyals?

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

pheenbass
I Been Around
I Been Around

Jimmies Chicken Shack? and then the Pennyroyals?

Post by pheenbass »

:twisted: Pheen will be opening for Jimmies Chicken Shack at the Spin Night Club in Indy this Friday Febuary 16 :twisted:

:evil: We will also be opening for the Pennyroyals at City Side in Wapakoneta, Ohio on Febuary 24 :evil:

Should be loads of fun mate, if anyone wants any details or anything just ask. We got some more shows lined up so you can always check our myspace page to see what we got goin on. www.myspace.com/pheen o-yea we got some new tracks up also so let us know what ya think about those

Thanks
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

That's awesome - I love Jimmie's Chicken Shack.

Good luck with that. I'd love to go down and see this, but I've got a show Friday. I'm with you in spirit though.
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo
martymieux8266
Regular
Regular

Post by martymieux8266 »

i used to love Jimmie's Chicken Shack-- one of their singles a while back got me hooked, and that was the last i ever heard of them!
pheenbass
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by pheenbass »

Thanks guys and yea this will be a killer show. I was reading about JCS and what they been up to lately and the only dude from the lineup back in the day is Jimmy (vocals) and I think they are leaning on the more reggae/rock side of things so it should be interesting.