WoW: The Last Great Game of Queen Azshara in Ny'alotha

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

SayMeImba

WoW: The Last Great Game of Queen Azshara in Ny'alotha

Post by SayMeImba »

cheap WOW Classic Gold Ny'alotha is the nightmare realm of the Ancient God N'Zoth which holds the last secrets of the Black Empire. With patch 8.3 we plunge into a new adventure and land right in front of the octopus of the octopus god. But the raid has more to offer than exciting boss battles. By the way old as well as new heroes and villains are appearing who provide us with some interesting information about the future of WoW (now for 17,02 € buy).

There is some news from the raid Ny'alotha! The good news beforehand: Furorion will not bless the temporal (since Blizzard once again plays a joke on us and replaces it with Blackhorn). The Black Prince even appears as a protagonist and leads our heroes through the nightmare realm of the Old God N'Zoth.

The Nagakönigin died at the end of patch 8.2 and was revived by N'Zoth and subsequently abducted to unknown depths. In Ny'alotha she is finally punished for her betrayal by Xanesh the Inquisitor of the Old God. She asks us for help in exchange for information on how to defeat the octopus god. Furorion and our heroes agree of course after all in this desperate situation any advice is good and expensive.

After defeating Inquisitor Xanesh Queen Azshara and Furorion speak with each other. During the conversation Queen Azshara throws Xal'atath to the ground near Furorion (we have freely translated the dialogue from English):

Furorion: We have fulfilled our agreement Azshara. Now it's your turn.
Queen Azshara: Guard your tongue boy! A queen keeps her promises. Listen carefully because I'll explain it to you only once.
Queen Azshara: Despite all his power N'Zoth was the weakest of its kind. A remnant of the power of the other Old Gods is left. You can use this power against him.
Queen Azshara: I would have driven that blade into its evil heart myself ... if you had not thwarted my plans.
Queen Azshara: Anyway. Xal'atath is yours now mortals. Strike well buy WOW Classic Gold cheap because if the first blow fails you will not live long enough to make a second.
Queen Azshara: Now go and do what you want. I am tired of intrigue games. The true throne of power is waiting for me and I intend to claim it.
Furorion: Azshara loves games. I will examine this dagger for signs of betrayal. Let's go on.

On the basis of dialogues that circulated on the net a few weeks ago we initially suspected that the Inquisitor of the Old God tortured Sylvanas because the Banshee queen (since the beginning of BfA) had been planning to eliminate N'Zoth with the help of Xal'atath. The connection between the dagger and the Dark Princess remains puzzling. The complex intrigue woven by Azshara Sylvanas and N'Zoth in Battle for Azeroth is difficult to unravel even with the leaked information. It would have made more sense to meet the Banshee queen instead of Azshara in Ny'alotha and with Sylvanas' presence Blizzard could have spelled out some abrupt twists in the BfA story.

From this Blizzard could indeed spin an exciting story after all there are many other opponents such as the Lich King Bwodsamdi Helya and many other dubious antagonists who certainly make a claim to rule over the Shadowlands. Azshara's plan would be as ambitious as her claim to the throne of the Black Empire. Blizzard already told us that the Nagakönigin similar Gul'dan from WoD will encounter us as an antagonist over several WoW extensions times then again as allies. So your exciting story is far from over.

To be the core player you can't leave without WOW Classic Gold. Earning gold in World of Warcraft is no longer the daunting prospect it used to be but farming for WOW Classic gold can be tedious. Good thing you can always buy some from us here at WOWTT.COM.