Sittin' in with Mojo Dub

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Sittin' in with Mojo Dub

Post by Hutnick »

Mr. Andres Gil has prior commitments with the Philharmonic this evening, so Mike and Joe from Mojo Dub have asked me to sit in and cover tonight. We'll be playing at Paula's starting around 8:30. If you feel the inclination, stop by and have a listen. This should be a lot of fun!!
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

I heard you were filling in with them. That stuff needs the upright. I was going to do it on electric (fretless), but just don't have the time for 2 bands, so I'll stick with the funk :) Mike has had huge praise for your playing when you've sat in with them before.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
Hutnick
Regular
Regular

Post by Hutnick »

I had a blast playing with Mike and Joe last night. Helluva lot of fun! I've got a couple more dates with them coming up and will be looking forward to doing it again!
mojodub

Post by mojodub »

good times playing with you too dude. look forward to the next time. good vibe, good sounds, good times.