matt keltys house rock w/sankofa,allison demaree,caleb jehl

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

calebjehl

matt keltys house rock w/sankofa,allison demaree,caleb jehl

Post by calebjehl »

2424 florida dr.
ft wayne, Indiana 46805
US
Cost:2 donation 7pm aug 1st
:bands are::: allison demaree / alabaster fox/ redbear.(chicago)/ eat this mckinley(louisville)/ sankofa...... caleb jehl & amy food and beverage will be provided by the kelty family and MATT KELTY,if you are not aware is running for mayor of fort wayne under the republican endorsement.... he has shown a great interest in the local independent music scene and is following thru with a promise he made to a lot of us at a prior show. the promise was that he would host a event at his own house in return for the event that he spoke at at the rejoice house. both the democrate running mate (tom henry) and kelty spoke at different shows about what they want to do with our city and mr kelty has been very cool and helpful in getting good venues for me to host art events and is opening up his home in a show of good faith to the ft wayne artistic community that he wants to see more art in this town..... who u vote for is up to you.... and the bands playing this show are not necessarily supporters of keltys nor am i a declared supporter of either side of this race i am promoting /putting these shows together to raise awareness that ft wayne can be cool and we the younger people can be heavily involved in the shaping of this city so get involved meet matt and make your own judgments..... currently im trying to do something like this again with the democrat running mate Tom Henry lots of love caleb
download calebs album for free at www.calebjehl.com
XsaintsneversurrenderX
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by XsaintsneversurrenderX »

really hope i can be there
www.myspace.com/awaywithvega

not even in saints anymore
simpletim
The Jam Crib
The Jam Crib

Post by simpletim »

He was also the architect that worked with me when I designed Jam Crib. He's very cool and a super nice guy. I know he has love for the local music scene.
http://www.jamcrib.com
http://www.myspace.com/jamcrib