Sankofa+Sub-Surface Tues. Dec. 12th @ C-Street $2

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

jewlee138
Addict
Addict

Sankofa+Sub-Surface Tues. Dec. 12th @ C-Street $2

Post by jewlee138 »

Hot "finger-on-keyboard" action

www.expiredmagazine.com
Sankofa
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Sankofa »

shortest MOMS ever!
jewlee138
Addict
Addict

Post by jewlee138 »

I'm sure Richard would be open to extended sets or friends joining in....

www.expiredmagazine.com
rezin
lib-mod cannibal Norwegian deth metal

Post by rezin »

someone else better get added...

i dont get off work till 10 and i wanna see these dudes rock...

damn...
www.myspace.com/hillgrassbluebillyfw / www.dirtyfootfamily.com
www.myspace.com/rolandogreenisaturd
jewlee138
Addict
Addict

Post by jewlee138 »

M.O.M.S. usually doesn't start at 9 on the dot & normally only features two bands.

There could always be some surprise appearances though....

www.expiredmagazine.com
rezin

Post by rezin »

styxxoplixx?

and the shows listed at 930...
www.myspace.com/hillgrassbluebillyfw / www.dirtyfootfamily.com
www.myspace.com/rolandogreenisaturd
jewlee138
Addict
Addict

Post by jewlee138 »

I've never been to a hip-hop show that starts on time regardless ;)

It'll start when it starts, it will rock & then you will go home & release all your happy feelings

www.expiredmagazine.com
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

Definitely going to check this out.

Anybody know what order they'll be performing in?
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

I'm going, even though Blaster is a punk. Soundwave Rules!

Give,
JediGlide
FWHHD
JEDIGLIDE
Regular
Regular

Post by JEDIGLIDE »

MrSpall wrote: Anybody know what order they'll be performing in?
Sub-Surface first.... Sankofa second....

Give,
Jediglide
FWHHD
raplover420

Post by raplover420 »

rezin wrote:styxxoplixx?

and the shows listed at 930...

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO HIM THIS PAST WEEKEND??
MrSpall
Addict
Addict

Post by MrSpall »

Real fun show last night. Had never seen Sub-Surface before, and am thooughly impressed. Would've snagged a CD, but am broke till Friday. 'Kofa, another splendid set. You really know how to get a crowd hyped.
www.myspace.com/the1947californiacupcakecompany

www.indianajoshandtheblogofdoom.blogspot.com

We all live in a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo, a purple kangaroo
valentino11

Re: Sankofa+Sub-Surface Tues. Dec. 12th @ C-Street $2

Post by valentino11 »

"There is money and no money, Nike Air Max go home for the New Year." The melodious song leads the way home, making people Air Max Tn Plus refreshed and intoxicating. The Spring Festival is a traditional Chinese festival. Whether you are at the peak of Kate Spade Outlet your career in a year or a baptism in a difficult situation, you must go home and have a New Year. Cheap Kate Spade Handbag Year after year, the New Year is a new atmosphere. In the crowds of the Spring Festival, Balenciaga Shoes countless people are eager to go home, in order to spend this sacred festival.

The biggest advantage Fila Outlet of the New Year is the family reunion. Many people who go out to work once only return home once a year. Coach Outlet Online The thoughts of their families are so heavy and so real. New Year, everyone eats melon seeds together, Coach Factory tastes milk candy, chews peanuts, you say a word to me, tell your mother about the performance of the work, Coach Factory Outlet discuss the good luck with the father in the coming year, a vivid picture, not lively. Coach Outlet Online Although there are only seven days off, the reunion makes time eternal, and everyone Coach Outlet Store Online cherishes this hard-won seven-day holiday and cherishes the concentration of the season. Fila Sandals Chinese New Year is so good!

There must be a year Cheap Nike Shoes of Chinese New Year, and the atmosphere of the festival should be reflected in Balenciaga Sneakers firecrackers. Usually, only one point is opened or there is a happy event to set off Kate Spade Outlet firecrackers. In the New Year, every household has set off firecrackers. I remember Kate Spade Outlet Store when I was a child, I liked to set off firecrackers. I first ignited a column of incense, Nike Air Max Tn then slowly gathered it in front of the firecrackers, and carefully lit it. I was afraid of being Victoria Secret Clothing hurt. After the ignition, I was so excited. Victoria Secret Outlet I was so happy that I lit this New Year. Messenger. In the sound of firecrackers, Adidas Originals Superstar we enjoy the New Year. Chinese New Year is so good!

New Year, Coach Outlet there is an indispensable link - New Year's Eve. In the morning, Cheap UGG Boots the parents had a good night's dinner and prepared for work. In the afternoon, UGG Slippers a hearty dinner will be completed. New Year's Eve must have fish, more than a UGG Australia year. There are also stewed pork, stewed chicken, stewed lamb, beef stew, Nike Outlet Store braised pork, and meatballs. . . . . . It’s fascinating. The New Year’s Eve conveys the aesthetics of “color and Cheap Michael Kors Handbags fragrance”. Seeing it makes people appetite. New Year's Eve can be said to Michael Kors Handbags be the warmest and most hearty dinner of the year. Family members say goodbye to Cheap Stone Island each other and enjoy the happiness of the world. Chinese New Year Cheap North Face Jacket is so good!

On New Year's Eve, watching the Spring Festival Evening, the habits of the Chinese people have already formed, and the Spring Festival Evening Coach Factory Outlet Store will start broadcasting at 8:00 pm. Show us the graceful dance, the moving voice, Adidas Backpack the awkward acrobatics, the mysterious magic, the essays. Wonderful cross talk. . . . . . The Nike Shirts Spring Festival Gala is a feast of the New Year. When the bell sounds at 12 o'clock, Stussy Outlet we are one year older. The Spring Festival Evening is like a small hair, accompanying us to grow up, Nike Air Max Black giving us good memories and excellent enjoyment. Chinese New Year is so good!

On the New Year's Day, Cheap Nike Air Max 2018 the Chinese people often go to New Year's The North Face Outlet greetings, "Happy New Year", "Happy New Year", "I wish you good health", "I wish you all the best", and everyone's blessings reveal the Stone Island Hoodie deepest prayers. New Year's greetings will be accompanied by various gifts. The price of the gifts is Michael Kors Outlet Online not important. The important thing is friendship. New Year's greetings are a way toMichael Kors Outlet communicate with friends and relatives. Everyone talks about the gains and losses of the year, Nike Outlet and the difficulty and ease of work. Chinese New Year is so good!

In the eyes of young children, UGG Outlet Store the biggest gain of the New Year is the lucky money. The children's usual pocket money is limited, UGG Boots Sale but in the New Year, there will be many elders who are aging their money and Coach Outlet Sale are completely used by themselves. Everyone can buy comics New Balance Outlet, sweet candied haws, and Nike Air Vapormax seductive discs. Everyone received a red envelope and a different kind of Adidas Superstar joy. Chinese New Year is so good!

In the New Year, Victoria Secret Pink these two smart square characters lead to countless monks dancing and singers singing.
New Year is destined Victoria Secret Outlet to be our most cordial nostalgia!