Led Zeppelin - Presence

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Led Zeppelin - Presence

Post by =^-..-^= »

Besides the songs 'Achilles Last Stand,' and 'Nobody's Fault but Mine,' does anyone like this album?

I think I recall that someone in the band was hospitalized during recording or something.
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
Shaggydoo
Regular
Regular

Post by Shaggydoo »

I like anything put out by Zepp, but this one is at the bottem of the list.

Viva la Toe!
Say No to Drugs, Say Yes to Tacos

Imitate, Assimilate, Innovate
Side Hatch Studios
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

for me,... Physical Graffiti was their apex.

Less is always more
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
doubleshot
Regular
Regular

Post by doubleshot »

First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
Thanks, Ramone. You're the man. But what happened in the pool house with Stacy? You kind of "blew" it a little fast don't you think?
man I love those certain things
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

WBOB wrote:for me,... Physical Graffiti was their apex.

Yeah, I pretty much agree.

Let's see, if I were to rank them:

1. Physical Grafitti
2. Houses of the Holy
3. Led Zepp 2
4. Led Zepp 4
5. In through the out door
6. Led Zepp 1
7. Led Zepp 3
8. Presence
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
WaitUntilTomorrow
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by WaitUntilTomorrow »

Oliver's Army wrote:First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
It's true.