bleh

Show off your creative talents. Post your pictures here as well as give and receive constructive criticism.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

QWETTY
SuperStar
SuperStar

bleh

Post by QWETTY »

did this in like 5 minutes or so lol. My lil bro had my camera and was runnin around takin pics... so i used one of them.

ive been trying to use actual pics instead of starting form scratch making sigs/whatever.

i dont rly like this... but i wanna know what otehr ppl think.

[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/Maverick_PMS/fgaebanner.gif[/img]
sharkmansix
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by sharkmansix »

Not bad at all. I really like the color selections. My only quib is that it looks a little 'over filtered'. IMHO PS filters should be seen and not heard. Too many people rely soley on them to accomplish things in PS.

Overall good job. The border is nice and it really helps contain the piece.

If you need some photos to work from check out deviantart.com. They have a whole selection of user submitted stock photography to use.
MrsV

Post by MrsV »

i really like it!! i wish i was talented like that..for now i will admire the work of others though...
check out the latest and greatest with Dean Guitars at www.deanguitars.com and don't forget to check out www.droplistband.com OR you can just check me out at www.myspace.com/mrsv865..more goodies coming soon to a board near you!
QWETTY
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by QWETTY »

i did overfilter this... big time. I set filter>render>clouds 3 times to get just the right colors. one using orange/red... yellow/pink... green/blue. it gopt the colors i wanted though. there is tons of brushing but you cant see it that well... and i have the stock photo set on cutout... i love how anypicture + cutout filter looks
[img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u31/Maverick_PMS/fgaebanner.gif[/img]