Woodshock 2006

Promote your show or talk about a show you saw or plan on seeing. Also make sure to post your gigs in our calendar section.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Are you attending Woodshock 2006?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:34 pm

Yes
13%
No
88%

Total votes: 8

ittisbeme
Troll
Troll

Woodshock 2006

Post by ittisbeme »

Ok, it's that time of year again... WOODSHOCK BABY!... if you still haven't been you are missing out. This year is Woodshocks 10th year anniversary scheduled Aug. 11th & 12th and is destined to be bigger and better then the years before (keep in mind there were over 8,000 people there last year). Woodshock is a 2 day and 2 night event featuring 40 local bands, 8 national bands, and is being hosted this year by Ryan Dunn of Jackass and Viva La Bam. Admission is only $20, that price includes the cost of camping for 2 days and nights, parking, and admission into the wildest party of the year that takes place for approx. 48hrs, RAIN OR SHINE. If you love music, especially metal/rock/hardcore/scremo/grunge/etc, camping, swimming, partying, and just hanging out and meeting new friends... you have to come out. Woodshock is an ALL AGES show held at Zane Caverns Indian Reservation (7092 Stae Route 540) Bellefontaine, Ohio. You are responsable for anything that happens while there, it is held on a reservation and that leaves all responsabilities up to you, no one else is responsable for anything that takes place while there, to everyone their own. Food, beer, and other beverages will be available for purchase (only $1) along with a tent for those who forgot to purchase/bring important ammenities. Tickets will go fast, sorry we ran out so early last year... so if you need tickets please email lynnmcc_3180@msn.com or call 419-202-5137 (if no answer please leave a message with a call back number and how many tickets you need). Here is a list of the bands that I know are playing for sure right now as of 7/2/06, more will be posted later, if you know of anyone who is playing please let me know that as well... thanks:

National:
Nonpoint
The Accident Experiment
Mushroomhead
Dope
Manntis
Bleed The Sky
Anew Revolution
Makeshift Romeo
Legbone

Local:
Lumberjack Death Squad
Eight Bodies High
Occams Razor
Workhorse
Capital Tragedy
Odious
Citizen 18
Samsahara
Think Tank
Voilent By Design
Negative Process
Sleeper Cell
Grip Shifter
Race 101
Forgive Nothing
War Of Mentality
Chub Farm
NYN
Harmonious Hate Trip
Dissonate Hatred
Usual Apology
War Within
Freq
Dead Wreckoning
Once Pure
Creep
Sometimes 5
Thoughts Kill
Gas Cap Bandits
X-Factor 1
Sandwalshultzy
Kramus
Deflagration
Nail Binder
Syntheory
Storm Kills 4
HillgrassBluebillyFTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by HillgrassBluebillyFTW »

who's your graphic designer? need one?

I know a guy that is awesome and sorta cheap.
1. I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. - Romans 15

If you want to know what I am working on check out these sites:

OhSoHumorous.com
TopDailyMemes.com
RandomDailyMemes.com
BestDailyMemes.com
FortWayneMusic.om
Kwalis.com
SoHumorous.com
FailUniversity.com
FaceFullOf.com
NuZuDu.com
FireFlyGoods.com
ThePeopleBlog.com
StealMyMemes.com
DontStealMyMemes.com

More to come...
beav

Post by beav »

chances are, i'll be there.
*bling bling!*
TaylorF
Regular
Regular

Post by TaylorF »

I don't want to be there. I want my band to be in it!
ittisbeme
Troll
Troll

Post by ittisbeme »

Cool... if you need tickets let us know and we'll arrange something.

If your interested in having your band play this year or next, not sure if they are still looking for bands or not, but last year some bands dropped out at the last minute and had to be replaced, it always happens with at least one band, get ahold of Tim at manag_it@yahoo.com. Be sure to send mp3 if possible or set up a show at his place to play (The Blue Cat) to show what your band can do... again that is if they have spots available or if someone drops out.
creepyj

Post by creepyj »

Definately!
~jR
[CREEP}
ROCK TILL YOU ROT!
http://www.cosmeticmutations.com/creep/