vocalist needed for saidHe

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

a_change_in_seasons

vocalist needed for saidHe

Post by a_change_in_seasons »

we are looking for a new vocalist. wed like like to have someone step in and start as soon as possible so if you fit these criterium then get a hold of us and we can figure somethin out. we are a blend of many styles rock hardcore latin/jazz and grind we like to just have fun and be creative.

1 must be a christian(dont have to be a bible thumper but must have morals and good judgement)

2 must be good, no beginners please

3 must be out of high school so we can possibly tour(we already play a lot out of town and plan on even more)

4 can be anystyle preferably a mix of screaming, yelling, and singing(we are open to see your style)

thanks a lot and hopefully someone will be able to fit in.
noah
saidHe
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/commonuniondrummer/newbanner.gif[/img]
blackrosesbloodykisses
Troll
Troll

Vocalist

Post by blackrosesbloodykisses »

My name is Buddy I'm 23

My Influence's are
As I Lay Dying
Zao
Living Sacrifice
Poison The Well
Norma Jean
KSE
Between the Buried and me
Thursday
Unearth
Underoath
DEP
and many others

If your interested contact A.s.a.p
Buddy 765 748 9583
thanxs for your time
SeventhTrumpet

Re: vocalist needed for saidHe

Post by SeventhTrumpet »

a_change_in_seasons wrote:we are looking for a new vocalist. wed like like to have someone step in and start as soon as possible so if you fit these criterium then get a hold of us and we can figure somethin out. we are a blend of many styles rock hardcore latin/jazz and grind we like to just have fun and be creative.

1 must be a christian(dont have to be a bible thumper but must have morals and good judgement)

2 must be good, no beginners please

3 must be out of high school so we can possibly tour(we already play a lot out of town and plan on even more)

4 can be anystyle preferably a mix of screaming, yelling, and singing(we are open to see your style)

thanks a lot and hopefully someone will be able to fit in.
noah
saidHe
Are you adding a vocalist or need a new one.
[url=http://www.myspace.com/studio13tattoo][img]http://myspace-900.vo.llnwd.net/00628/00/90/628630900_l.gif[/img][/url]
a_change_in_seasons

seventhtrumpet our old vocalist decided that she no longer wanted to be in a band that plays as much as we do. its all good tho were still good friends.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/commonuniondrummer/newbanner.gif[/img]
screen_writing_a_tragedy
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by screen_writing_a_tragedy »

id be ineterested in trying out.im christian, have no prob with wanting to tour thats what i want to do. i ve been singing/screaming and writing lyrics for over 10 years now (im 25). im straight edge as well. my range is pretty extensive very wide indeed.im very reliable,dedicated, and very loyal.my email is drowninginthememoryofyou@yahoo.com or you can better reach me at 260-312-1505. ask for john. my influences are but not limited to....

as i lay dying
atreyu
taking back sunday
silverstein
chiodos
august burns red
the chariot
norma jean
every time i die
it dies today
as cities burn
emery
copeland
from first to last
the hurt process
he is legend
alexisonfire
underoath
the early november
fall out boy
scary kids scaring kids
and the list goes on....
within these frail words we collapse
BandMama
Troll
Troll

Vocalist

Post by BandMama »

1.) I am a "God-Chaser".
2.) On the morning of the 7th Day, God created all music, sat back, rested, and called it GOOD. I sing in a wide variety of styles and have an extended vocal range. (No abusive lyrics-fun lyrics, yes-but nothing about the glorification of disfigurement or raping...)
3.) Where abouts do you jam?
4.) What venues do you gig at, or would you be looking to play at?
5.) How much original music would you like to do? (I have material!)
6.) If you couldn't tell from my user name, I am a female.
7.) If you would like to have a serious vocalist with scruples, contact me!!!!!!!!!lindysday1@gmail.com.

BandMama
a_change_in_seasons

Re: Vocalist

BandMama wrote:1.) I am a "God-Chaser".
2.) On the morning of the 7th Day, God created all music, sat back, rested, and called it GOOD. I sing in a wide variety of styles and have an extended vocal range. (No abusive lyrics-fun lyrics, yes-but nothing about the glorification of disfigurement or raping...)
3.) Where abouts do you jam?
4.) What venues do you gig at, or would you be looking to play at?
5.) How much original music would you like to do? (I have material!)
6.) If you couldn't tell from my user name, I am a female.
7.) If you would like to have a serious vocalist with scruples, contact me!!!!!!!!!lindysday1@gmail.com.

BandMama
ok well we are purely original music playin at least 2-3 times a weekend every weekend. we have no probs with a girl our last vocalist was one. we play pretty much anywhere right now only all ages shows. wever played the carmel performing arts center, the post in goshen, and many others. we will be practicing at my house out on auburn road. right now im in the middle of moving so itll be hard to get a hold of me for a little bit but we will be in touch. thanks for your interest
BandMama
Troll
Troll

saidHe vocalist

Post by BandMama »

Noah-BanMama here, again-
Is Auburn Road where you are moving to? Is it as far north as Union Chapel or as far south as the Cook Road area?
Are you familiar with a local Christian band called Jacob's Well?
Keep in touch-even if you find another vocalist before you give me a shot at it-I would definately come and hear y'all!
If you are an "all-ages" gigged group, I bet your music is mainly directed towards teens and young adults, isn't it? Or is somebody in the band under-aged? There just aren't too many groups that cater to places that allow "all ages"... This is fine; having fun doesn't have to be with a crowd that is over 21...... :D
blackrosesbloodykisses
Troll
Troll

Buddy

Post by blackrosesbloodykisses »

Sorry It took me so long to get back with you.
I couldn't get to a computer.

I don't drink or do drugs, I am a Christian and I would say my vocals
are mostley Lows but I like to do mids and highs also.
My friend Jason from ghost of maine told me you guys are really good and are very energetic and that's very Important to me. But I would like for who ever I play with to feel like more of a friendship/rather then just a band.

thanxs for your time
If your still interested call me or send me a your #
and I'll call you

Buddy
765 748 9583

Hope to here from you soon.
a_change_in_seasons

cook road area we are a hardcore/rock band so all ages crowds tend to be our demographic. and yes ive heard of jacobs well we are very much not like their style so i hope you dont think we sound like them haha. ill have to get back in touch with you ill talk to you sometime soon hopefully