Matt Jericho

Use this forum to start a thread about yourself. Please take the time to read to rules and regs before posting.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar
Location: Dayton, first in flight, last in minor leauge hockey attendance.

Post by mattjericho »

I pretty much grew up on the corner of Fairfield and Kinnaird with my grandparents. Both of my parents worked full time so from 6a-6p I was with my grandparents. We went to the hospital gift shop a lot to get candy. I remember I used to like the lobby there. That and the rolly slide at Packard Park.
[b]Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
[/b]
Scrudge Bucket
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by Scrudge Bucket »

Packard Park is a shitehole.
[b]"I can hear the sounds of laughter, could it be they're laughing at me?"[/b]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/lynchsavio][b]CLICK, HEAR[/b][/url]
mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar

Post by mattjericho »

Scrudge Bucket wrote:Packard Park is a shitehole.
dude - I haven't been there in years, but it used to be awesome.
[b]Okay, think of what little patience I have as, oh, I don't know, your virginity. You always thought it would be there, until that night Junior Year when you were feeling a little down about yourself and your pal Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, well, he dropped by and he brought a copy of About Last Night and a four-pack of Bartels & James and woo hoo hoo, it was gone forever - just like my patience is now.
[/b]
rdhotjillypepper
SuperStar
SuperStar

Post by rdhotjillypepper »

mattjericho wrote:I pretty much grew up on the corner of Fairfield and Kinnaird with my grandparents. Both of my parents worked full time so from 6a-6p I was with my grandparents. We went to the hospital gift shop a lot to get candy. I remember I used to like the lobby there. That and the rolly slide at Packard Park.
I live on Kinnaird!
"You know when you go to a concert like punk-rock and the kids get on stage and they jump into the crowd? People think that's dangerous, but not me... because humans are made of 95% water, so the audience is 5% away from a pool."
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b10/rdhotjillypepper3/longroboticsforsig.jpg[/img]
mattjericho
RockStar
RockStar

Post by mattjericho »

rdhotjillypepper wrote:
mattjericho wrote:I pretty much grew up on the corner of Hoagland and Kinnaird with my grandparents. Both of my parents worked full time so from 6a-6p I was with my grandparents. We went to the hospital gift shop a lot to get candy. I remember I used to like the lobby there. That and the rolly slide at Packard Park.
I live on Kinnaird!
small world! - actualy - I misspoke myself - I ment to say Hoagland and Kinnaird. That's where their house was
[/b]