Educational :

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

annchriss234

Educational :

Post by annchriss234 »

When we talk about improving writing skills the only way is practicing it. Reading habit is must. UPSC exam claims every aspects of a topic. Wide reading will give you enough knowledge base. Reading helps you out in widening your thoughts as well as in improving your vocabulary. Try to find out the meaning of fresh words that you get. When checking the dictionary, you may forget the meaning. So it is better to note down the words and the meanings. It is pretty useful in improving language. Try reading a para and try to write what you have read in your own style. At times you may not get the correct word to convey your idea. So you can use web and find suitable words. You can check for synonyms since it doesn’t look good to read the same word repeatedly in your writing. You can study essays written by others. Refer best essay writing service. If you get any perfect articles, concentrate on the language. Jot down attractive phrases. And try to include these the next time you practice essay. Spend some time to write something daily if you really want to improve your writing ability a lot. You can start with a review of an article. Get opinion from a teacher or a friend and work on their real suggestions. Before reading an essay by others you can write an essay on the same subject and compare your essays. From exam point of view, I would like to give some tips. Make a basic plan of what you are up to write. Arrange your ideas. Link the paras. Always stick to the main topic. Maintain an equal approach. Only practicing can help you with these and give a perfect design to your essay. Don’t wait for results overnight. Remember that it will take some time. All these tiny efforts will certainly induce a big result.
Masigweli

Re: Educational :

Post by Masigweli »

Hey. I also have the advice to improve my writing skills. Read a lot. Reading enriches the vocabulary, in addition, it fills your speech with certain language constructs that are rarely used in oral communication. Perhaps in the near future, you will be able to work as a copywriter or become a writer - https://www.essayskills.com/