with two games to

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

with two games to

Post by vv1122365 »

"I really like the way hes into the game on the bench, hes finishing checks, hes engaged in what hes doing," Paul Maurice said Thursday as the Jets prepared to host the Vancouver Canucks. "He doesnt at all look like a player whos waiting for this experiment not to work and Im going to go back to where I want to. " Moving Byfuglien to the wing was one of former coach Claude Noels last acts as he tried to reverse a five-game slide that ultimately cost him his job. Maurice left Byfuglien there and suggests its working so well its not even something he thinks about. "Hes put up big numbers, scored overtime goals, done the things, so hes impactful in our game," Maurice said. The Chicago Blackhawks also tried Byfuglien at forward, although he has made it no secret that he prefers defence. He hasnt quit cold turkey and still covers the blue-line when the Jets have a power play and Byfuglien is still the third-highest scoring defenceman in the league with 40 points. When Winnipegs power play works (which isnt often, ranking 24th in the NHL) its usually Byfuglien whos partly responsible. He has a team-leading 19 power-play points. While forward might not be his first choice, he says its his job to do what hes asked to help the Jets win. "I dont know if Im really comfortable yet but getting there," he said after practice Thursday. "Playing with the same line helps and getting to know where they go, its better." He plays right wing on what is nominally the teams third line with Olli Jokinen in the middle and Devin Setoguchi on the left side. It has largely done what Noel hoped to accomplish, given the Jets three legitimate scoring lines that opposition teams have to be concerned about. Byfuglien has had six points in the nine games since the change, more than his linemates combined. The shift has meant rookie defenceman Jacob Trouba, just 19, is now getting a lot of ice time and defence partner Mark Stuart has nothing but praise for the way hes handled himself. "Hes a kid whos got tremendous skill and hes going to be such a good player in the league, he already is," said the veteran, whose own play seems to have taken off lately. Stuart had points in each of the teams last two games and is seeing almost as much ice time as Trouba. "I think we complement each other," he said. "Hes such a good skater, he plays with the puck really well, he loves skating it up. "Im more of a stay back (defenceman) a lot more, I think defence first." Trouba has seven points over the last seven games and has moved into 14th spot on the rookie scoring list, despite having played only 38 games this season due to injuries. After losing 4-3 to the Nashville Predators on Tuesday, the Jets host Western Conference rival Vancouver on Friday night at the MTS Centre. January hasnt been kind to the slumping Canucks, who have won just four of the 14 games theyve played this month. Theyll arrive here having lost two straight to Edmonton and Chicago. But theyre still clinging to the eighth and final playoff spot in the conference. The Jets were 12th going into Fridays game and need to gain a lot of ground if they hope to avoid missing the post-season once again. WINNIPEG -- Dustin Byfuglien may have to scratch for things he likes about playing forward but his coach is certainly sold on the way the former Winnipeg Jets defenceman is performing when hes on the ice. Authentic Fred VanVleet Jersey .Gasol had 16 points and 13 rebounds, and the Bulls beat the winless Orlando Magic 98-90 on Tuesday night.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 21 points and Taj Gibson added 16 for Chicago, which finally pulled away in the final minutes of a game that was tied after three quarters. Cheap Nike Raptors Jerseys . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1. http://www.cheapraptorsjerseysauthentic.com/ . The win puts Arsenal four points clear of Everton in fourth place with two games to play in the Premier League, a position which would qualify the club for Europes top competition for the 17th straight year. Authentic Danny Green Jersey . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action. Authentic Kawhi Leonard Jersey . scored 18 of his career- high 28 points in the first half, as fifth-ranked Ohio State dominated No.It appears the Detroit Red Wings drive for a playoff spot is about to be boosted by the return of Pavel Datsyuk. The star forward has not played since Feb. 27 with an inflamed left knee. He participated in a full team practice on Tuesday and according to head coach Mike Babcock, will be a game-time decision for Wednesdays game and should be back in the lineup by Friday. "Im happy to be back with the team," Datsyuk told mlive after the skate. "I need a little more time to ppick up the pace, pick up everything.dddddddddddd "I can do full skates, lots of things that they do that I cannot do before, thats why I take three weeks (off)." Datsyuk told mlive that he still feels pain in the knee on some days, but said "I can handle it." The Red Wings beat Toronto on Saturday and Tampa Bay on Sunday to get to 84 points and secure the first wild card spot in the Eastern Conference. They host Boston on Wednesday and Buffalo on Friday. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '