something Baird

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

something Baird

Post by vv1122365 »

TSN announces that two-time Canadian Screen Award winner Rod Smith as the new host of the CFL ON TSN panel. Smith, one the countrys most-trusted broadcasters, will be joined by fan-favourite analysts Matt Dunigan, Chris Schultz, Jock Climie, Milt Stegall, and Paul LaPolice. "Rod is a football guy through-and-through. He brings both a wealth of CFL knowledge and a compelling new presence to the panel," said Mark Milliere, Senior Vice-President of Production, TSN. "Rod is the ideal host of this all-star CFL ON TSN cast." "Ive loved the CFL since I was a kid. Watching the CFL growing up is why I started playing football and got into this business," said Smith. "Back when I hosted the panel in 97, we had a blast on set. Jumping back in as host almost 20 years later, the production is at an entirely different level. The panel is so polished and professional, and Im really humbled to be a part of what the guys have created." "Rod is like a seasoned all-pro quarterback that stands in front of the huddle and commands respect," said Matt Dunigan. "He had instantaneous chemistry with the panel and will be an exceptional host. Its a great day for CFL fans." A former offensive lineman for the Queens University Golden Gaels, Smith anchored TSNs studio coverage of CFL in 1997 and has also served as a play-by-play commentator for CFL ON TSN. Smith, who joined TSN in 1987, will resume hosting the 6pm et edition of SportsCentre after the CFL season wraps up. Earlier this year, Smith earned his second Canadian Screen Award, winning Best Sports Host in a Sports Program or Series for his work on SportsCentre, Canadas No. 1 sports news show. Following his outstanding play-by-play commentary during the London 2012 Olympic Games, Smith was honoured with the first-ever Canadian Screen Award for Best Sports Play-by-Play Announcer, as well as the Excellence in Sports Broadcasting Award from Sports Media Canada. CFL ON TSN TSN kicks off the 2014 CFL season this Thursday at 8:30pm et with special coverage of the opening game featuring Toronto and Winnipeg. CFL ON TSN primes fans for the 2014 season with a series of special season preview broadcasts on Wednesday highlighted by the CFL Season Preview Show at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. CFL ON TSNs game coverage is anchored by the networks Gemini Award-winning broadcast team of play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Glen Suitor. Also in the booth are veteran play-by-play announcers Rod Black and Gord Miller alongside game analysts Duane Forde and Matt Dunigan. Air Jordan 11 Shoes For Sale . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. Jordan 11 Cheap Online .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. http://www.airjordan11outlet.com/ . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Air Jordan 11 For Sale Cheap . In the calls, Hernandez discussed the murder of Odin Lloyd, including his "belief about his criminal liability" and the "extent of his control over persons charged as accessories," according to the request filed Thursday in Fall River Superior Court. Wholesale Air Jordan 11 . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell.ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. -- Heavy fog allowed Brian Gay a quick nap, and he no longer felt so sluggish after travelling halfway around the world from Shanghai to Sea Island. Gay had enough energy Thursday to make eight birdies on his way to a 7-under 63, giving him a share of the lead with Briny Baird among early starters in the McGladrey Classic. The opening round could not be completed because of a fog delay lasting nearly two hours. Once the sun burned off the fog, the Seaside course was a pushover with virtually no wind. George McNeill ran off five straight birdies and was 8 under with two hole remaining. Will MacKenzie reached 7 under through 16 holes until dropping three shots in two holes for a 66. The morning fog off coastal waters could not have been better for Gay. "I was super tired," he said. Players were told the round would resume when the fog lifted. Gay didnt want to stand around on the range. He also wanted to stay loose. So he took a chance by going into the locker room at Sea Island, relaxed in a leather chair for a quick nap and then warmed up for the second time. "I felt pretty good when I teed off," he said. "I felt like I had a lot more energy." The McGladrey Classic is the third event in Gays most unusual itinerary -- four PGA Tour events in four weeks in four countries. He started two weeks ago at the CIMB Classic in Malaysia, and then flew eight hours to Shanghai for the HSBC Champions. He would not have played this week except that its only about three hours from his home in Orlando, Fla., and he loves the Seaside course. And then hell finish out the fall portion of the PGA Tour schedule next week in Mexico. Scott Piercy and Boo Weekley also were in China last week, and each opened with a 67. Calgarys Stephen Ames also shot a 67. No one was as thrilled with the start as Baird, who is returning from surgery on both shoulders. Baird last played a PGA Tour event in 2012 when he started feeling pain in his left shoulder, and then his right shoulder. He tried a cortisone shot and rehab before he realized surgery would be required. He had the operations only a month apart, and then tried to return too soon by playing Web.com Tour events. Finally, hes healthy enough to swing a club and even lift his shoulders over his head. He would like to think hes strong enough to lift a trophy over his head, though its something Baird has never experienced.dddddddddddd. This is 365th start on the PGA Tour, and he still hasnt won. It bothers him, though not as much as people might think. "Id probably rather be the guy thats won the most money and not won than the guy who has won the least amount and won once," Baird said. "When you hear that catch-phrase, that does drive you a little nuts that were only out here playing for trophies. I kind of cringe at that because thats not true. Otherwise, wed just be donating our money to charity and living in huts. So its not entirely true." One aspect about that is true -- Baird needs money to keep his full PGA Tour card. He is on a major medical exemption, meaning he needs $463,399 to reach a level that would allow him to keep his card the rest of the season. Webb Simpson, who won in Las Vegas last month for his first win this year, was at 65 along with Kevin Kisner, Kevin Chappell and Seung-yul Noh. Gay finished the HSBC Champions in time to get to the airport for a 6 p.m. flight home -- nearly 14 hours to Chicago, two more hours to Orlando, a short layover in between. He tried to relax Monday, but he has been getting up in the middle of the morning and figures hes a few days away from recovering from his jet lag. There was nothing wrong with his game that a few long putts couldnt fix. Gay usually has his caddie read the putts, but after he missed an 8-footer on the first hole, his caddie left that part up to him. Gay didnt use him the rest of the way, and he was helped by rolling in three putts from the 30-foot range. "I wasnt feeling very good at all this morning," Gay said. "Ive struggled the last few days sleeping and been really tried. But a nice day. Solid. Hit the ball nice, made a couple of long putts. Just a good day." McNeill had a few fleeting thoughts of a 59 when he made his fifth straight birdie to get to 6-under with eight holes remaining. He missed an 8-foot birdie at No. 2, and when faced with a tough par-saving putt, he realized he should worry more about his next shot than his odds of breaking 60. He had to return Friday morning with 49 other players to finish off the round. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., opened with an even par 70, while David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., turned in a 4-over 70. Ottawas Brad Fritsch was 3-over through 11 holes. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '