It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jalen Ramsey is making headlines from his couch
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:48 pm 
Regular
Regular

Three days after being suspended for screaming obscenities at reporters Joe Haeg Jersey , the Jacksonville Jaguars All-Pro cornerback is criticizing several NFL quarterbacks — and praising a few.In an interview with GQ magazine , Ramsey called Buffalo Bills rookie Josh Allen "trash" and said Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan was "overrated" and a product of Kyle Shanahan's offensive system.Baltimore's Joe Flacco, Indianapolis' Andrew Luck and Eli Manning of the New York Giants also got less-than-stellar reviews. Ramsey called Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger "decent at best."The interview is part of an interesting week for Ramsey, who was suspended for the week after he screamed at media members who were videotaping a post-practice altercation between defensive ends Dante Fowler and Yannick Ngakoue."Right now, I haven't even put much thought into it," Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said before a joint practice with the Vikings in Minnesota. "For me, as a guy who had a cup of coffee and played in the league, I respect all the players who are out there. But I haven't looked at the actual stuff. My focus right now is not on that. My focus right now is on our team getting ready to practice."Ramsey also predicted that Houston's Deshaun Watson and Philadelphia's Carson Wentz would be NFL MVPs down the road. He said Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff was "average to above average" and called Kirk Cousins "a winner."Ramsey weighed in on two dozen quarterbacks in all. The harshest comments were directed toward Ryan and Allen, the seventh overall draft pick from Wyoming. Buffalo and Jacksonville play in late November."I think Allen is trash Authentic J'Marcus Webb Jersey ," Ramsey said. "I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year ... I hope he's their starting quarterback."Ramsey said Ryan's MVP season in 2016 was due to Shanahan, who was the Falcons' offensive coordinator at the time and is now the San Francisco's head coach."I think Matt Ryan's overrated," Ramsey said. "You can't tell me you win MVP two years ago, and then last year, you a complete bust, and you still got Julio Jones? There's no way that should ever happen. I don't care. You know what that tells me? That tells me Shanahan left, went to San Francisco, got (Jimmy) Garoppolo, made Garoppolo this big thing. And now Garoppolo is a big name — and now (Ryan) has this bad year?"All right Youth Chester Rogers Jersey , well, was it really you, or was it your coach? He was doing what was asked of him and it was making him look really, really good."Colts Cast: Who to watch in Colts-Ravens preseason Week 2 matchup It’s finally here. The Indianapolis Colts seem to have had a massive layoff between their first and second preseason game, but Monday night the Colts host the Baltimore Ravens. The Colts will then have their third and fourth preseason games within the next 11 days.Today we touch on some of the latest news surrounding the team, including the joint practices with the Ravens, new injuries who will keep some players out as well as the news surrounding the iconic voice of the Colts and his decision to retire.Matt takes a look at some of the more interesting players/positions to keep an eye on for the Colts-Ravens matchup. There are positions to look at mainly to see if they have improved after a week of practice and film review to work out some kinks, but there are also some to watch to see if anyone can step up and make the position itself better based solely on talent.Injuries have been a real factor with the Colts as of late. A handful of rookies have been out lately, but will be back in action Monday night. Additionally http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-denico-autry-jersey , some positions of depth, mainly the offensive line, have become much thinner and are in need of a good outing.We need to see who can contribute to the roster in other ways than being a first- or second-team player, but we also have some players who are on the cusp of being cut if they don’t begin to show that they belong. This may just be the most concerning fact surrounding the team. Some who have been expected to improve from a year ago, or to improve the position after being brought in through free agency are not coming through. Real Colts football is on the horizon folks, and this preseason has been pretty interesting so far, so just enjoy it and hope for everyone to come out of this one healthy and better than they were last week.Please subscribe, rate and review the show anywhere you listen to podcasts.Colts Cast Links: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | BlogTalkRadio | SB Colts Cast YT Channel