is online logo design tool really exist in 2018?

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

ChristineStarkes
Troll
Troll

is online logo design tool really exist in 2018?

Post by ChristineStarkes »

Logos were underrated in the previous times. The organizations that aimed to market its products did it through the different methods but the logo was never on the cards for any marketing campaigns. Gradually people started to realize that logos have an amazing power to attract customers. These logos are small graphical images that can do a lot. They can be able to communicate with customers and could make them be interested in the product. After realizing this logo designing became a proper field. People started to gain expertise in the field of logo designing. Different Software came in and made it easy for the designers to make different amazing logos. But then came in the best technological advancement in the field of logo designing which was a logo design free tool. These tools were said to have everything that a designer could do and the best part about them was that it did not charge anything. I mean I heard that they give you eye-catching logos for absolutely free? This looks amazing to me and I want to gather more information about it. Is there anyone who has used any such tool? Or has any idea about how I can get to any such tool?