Now these guys are some original artists

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

ugotdrums2

Now these guys are some original artists

Post by ugotdrums2 »

Here is something I hope you will all appreciate. I could watch some of them over and over.... www.bucketbeats.com ENJOY
GoDownProductions
Regular
Regular

Post by GoDownProductions »

Thanks for posting this. I love watching these dudes.
Krieves
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Krieves »

Nice drum kit. :)
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

Anyday!

Michigan Ave!

Downtown Chicago!

Less is always more
cwallace
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by cwallace »

WBOB wrote:Anyday!

Michigan Ave!

Downtown Chicago!
Absolutely...! Love checking them out any time I am in town for a cubs game that matters..they are all over the streets. They used to get run off from time to time, but in recent years the cops have left them alone to hang out and draw crowds...

I wonder if WE will have some around Harrison Square once that MECA is built...lol...j/k

Great post BTW.

Chris
WBOB
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by WBOB »

This post gives me different perspective on some
of the old janitorial accessories in the basement.

:wink:

Less is always more
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

I remember when the church I used to attend sold their soul to Satan and purchased a set of Roland Rubber Drums from Hell. The sound guy wouldn't put them in the mix, or give the drummer any monitor, so it WAS like playing plastic buckets. There was more noise from the stick against the pad than there was from the sample!
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

=^-..-^= wrote:I remember when the church I used to attend sold their soul to Satan and purchased a set of Roland Rubber Drums from Hell. The sound guy wouldn't put them in the mix, or give the drummer any monitor, so it WAS like playing plastic buckets. There was more noise from the stick against the pad than there was from the sample!
They made you play Roland drums and didn't put them in the mix? I thought the whole purpose of them was to give the sound guy control over the drums so they would sit in the mix instead of overpowering a small room...
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
=^-..-^=
FEED ME!
FEED ME!

Post by =^-..-^= »

Keep in mind most sound people at churches are untrained volunteers, many with a heart of gold for God, but a tin ear for sound.

That is just a recipe for bleccch! when rubber drums are added to the mix. . . .
"Yesterday Mr. Hall wrote that the printer's proof-reader was improving my punctuation for me, & I telegraphed orders to have him shot without giving him time to pray." -Mark Twain

"There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist."
Ayn Rand

". . .and the trees are all kept equal by hatchet, axe, and saw."
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

=^-..-^= wrote:Keep in mind most sound people at churches are untrained volunteers, many with a heart of gold for God, but a tin ear for sound.

That is just a recipe for bleccch! when rubber drums are added to the mix. . . .
I tend to forget that. Our sound guy is a full-time employee and a trained sound engineer who used to run his own studio. We've got a state-of-the-art monitor system - although the FOH system is lacking a little low-end...
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.