ROCK STAR: Supernova

Discuss anything in general that has to do with music.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

You can't really say they made the wrong choice. They know/knew what sound they were after and neither Toby, Dilana, or Magni could offer that.

Dilana will be making an album. Toby will have an album. If these guys are really that good, they'll do just fine on their own.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

I also believe that this is the first time any of my predictions have ever been correct.

I'm f'in awesome.
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Is it me or does Lukas look like the bastard child of Eddie Munster and Mr. Peepers?
Krieves
RockStar
RockStar

Post by Krieves »

I guess Dave, Tommy, etc. will have to tour for a couple of months with this guy. They should call it the Munsters of Rock Tour. ;)
bassjones
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by bassjones »

I'm surprised they took the guy who may just be the ultimate combination of Vince Neil, Axl Rose, Ozzy, and James Hetfield. You'd have thought they were tired of egomaniacal addicts by now.
"brad!
...your tunes and your playing sound really great... all the best to you and god bless-
adam nitti" www.myspace.com/adamnittimusic

www.bradjonesbass.com
http://groups.myspace.com/northeastindianabassplayers
www.myspace.com/bassjones
www.myspace.com/whitehotnoise
www.esession.com/bradjones - hire me for your session from anywhere in the world.
The_Dude
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW
Hillgrass Bluebilly FTW

Post by The_Dude »

bassjones wrote:I'm surprised they took the guy who may just be the ultimate combination of Vince Neil, Axl Rose, Ozzy, and James Hetfield. You'd have thought they were tired of egomaniacal addicts by now.
I can understand the egomaniac comment but I don't think you're qualified to call him an addict. What are you basing this on...the way he dresses? The way he looks? The way he talks?

The guy ROCKS it on stage. Bottom line.
doubleshot
Regular
Regular

Post by doubleshot »

What are you basing this on...the way he dresses? The way he looks? The way he talks?
I agree with DUDE. I didn't think he showed an excessive amount of ego at all. He seemed to take criticism well and didn't get too flustered a few weeks ago when Dilana bagged on him a bit.

As far as the drug thing...it's all speculation. He sure looks the part, but does that mean he IS the part? I have no idea. He sure has a lot of stage presence and a modern rock voice that should go well with this group.

Godspeed, Lukas. I guess this means you're quitting your Hooters job?

PS--- Dilana did have the best voice no doubt about it. It was stronger, more "rock" and all that...but she had two liabilities in the end: she was a girl; and she was SHORT. But she was fantastic and for some odd reason I found her really sexy by the end. Not sure why, but she's hot. But does she like MEN? Hmmm.....
man I love those certain things