All types of tech support

This forum is for questions and discussions about computers and technology and/or other electronics.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

technation

All types of tech support

Post by technation »

One of the most common and useful types of technical support would have to be live chat. If you have ever purchased anything online, you have most likely seen the option for live chat support from the company. Keep in mind that with this type of service you will be using an instant chat window, similar to Yahoo messenger, rather than talking to someone over the phone. This is by far the most useful service for its effectiveness and ease of use. You will need to be able to explain what your issue is in a detailed manner and be able to follow simple instructions.

For More Information Visit
mcafee.com/activate
office.com/setup
norton.com/setup
Mike_bigdaddy

Re: All types of tech support

Post by Mike_bigdaddy »

The best support is support from a good development team. I was convinced of this when I launched my last metal sales business. I can advise these guys link with confidence.
Mike_bigdaddy

Re: All types of tech support

Post by Mike_bigdaddy »

Hello! If you have some question about coding the best decision is to take some professional consultation. And also I recommend everyone to learn all new programming points by reading blogs like LightIT. For example, now I am learning how to develop a diabetes tracker app like bg monitor. You can find every information that you need using google search in just a few minutes!