or you can

Review your favorite new releases or even a classic.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

vv1122365

or you can

Post by vv1122365 »

TORONTO -- Eugenie Bouchards best off-court memory in a season full of them was attending the 40-Love Party at Wimbledon. The party celebrated the 40th anniversary of the WTA, and 17 of the former No. 1-ranked female players -- from Chris Evert to Serena Williams and almost every top player in between -- were in attendance. It was one of those pinch-me moments for Bouchard, and said a lot about how far the rising Canadian tennis star had come. "Moments like that are really special to me, and obviously I was just happy to be invited there," Bouchard said in a conference call Thursday from her training base in Florida. A day earlier, the 19-year-old from Montreal was named WTAs newcomer of the year after reaching at least the quarter-finals five times in the 2013 season. Bouchard is ranked No. 32 in the world, tops among teenagers and Canadians. She reached her first WTA final in Osaka last month before losing to Samantha Stosur. Bouchard beat Stosur earlier in the year, her first victory over an opponent ranked in the top 10. She also beat No. 10 Jelena Jankovic as part of an impressive year. The young Canadian cant pinpoint any one thing that led to her swift rise through the ranks this past season. "I think its a bunch of factors, not something specific," she said. "Its really my first full year on the pro tour, I learned a lot. Playing week in and week out against great players, and even great champions, is really tough, and it makes you mentally though. I think that helped me improve, and gave me a lot of experience for the rest of the year, so those big matches helped me a lot." Bouchard earned US$415,742 in prize money in 2013 by going 39-24 in singles play and 6-8 in doubles. Bouchard was the first Canadian to win the award since Carling Bassett in 1983. "To be the second Canadian only is a cool thing I think, and obviously its a great award and its an honour to be named the Newcomer of the Year. So Im proud of that," said Bouchard. While she raced more than 100 spots up the rankings this season, she knows next season is going to be a crawl. The higher she goes, the more difficult it is to move. "And then each small move, each small jump is more significant," she said. "Strategy-wise, I have my coach (Nick Saviano) and Im just going to train really hard in this off-season and try to improve. I dont think theres a secret recipe, just a lot of hard work will definitely go into it on the practice court and then once Im in matches as well, really work hard and try to be the best I can be." While Bouchard has become more comfortable as shes gained experience on the tour, she said theres no sense of "been there, done that." "I think its hard to have that feeling . . . when you walk onto the grounds at the Australian Open or any Grand Slam or any tournament for that matter," Bouchard said. "Tennis is what I love doing, so Im never going to get bored of it, and Im never going to feel like Im tired of it. "Im saying that now, but maybe when Im ready to retire at 30, maybe Ill have that feeling. But for now, its what I love doing, I cant think of doing anything else, and Im just going to go into every tournament with the same energy and motivation that Ive always had and always will have." Authentic E’Twaun Moore Jersey . Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Free Shipping . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. http://www.cheappelicansjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. Cheap Nike Pelicans Jerseys . Schaub will start for an injured Case Keenum and try to help the Texans end a 12-game skid. Schaubs last action in Houston came when he took over late in a game against Oakland on Nov. 17 as Keenum was struggling. Authentic Jordan Crawford Jersey . Paire broke Giraldo twice and lost his serve once in both sets to wrap up the win in 1 hour, 10 minutes. He will next face Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain, who advanced when Jurgen Zopp of Estonia retired with an injury at 5-5 in the first set.The Monaco GP is live and exclusive on Sky Sports - and there are a host of ways you can watch F1s showpiece event. Coverage of the main event of the weekend starts at 11:30am on Sunday, with 90 minutes of comprehensive build-up before lights out at 1pm for the start of the Monaco race.Heavy rain is currently falling in Monte Carlo on the morning of race day. How can you watch the Monaco GP on Sky Sports?All of Sky Sports F1s coverage in Monaco can be found on channel 407.Race Control - offering multiple driver cams, the pitlane channel, driver tracker and up to date timing page - will be available on the Red Button as well as our Sky Sports for iPad service while those of you on the move, or you can follow the race by signing into Sky Go.Non-subscribers, meanwhile, will be able to watch the race on NOW TV from £6.99, no contract.And finally, our digital platforms - including the Sky Sports website and smartphone app - will have all the news and insights from Monte Carlo both before and after race day, with every session covered live in our live blog. Sunday May 2911:30am - The 2016 Monaco GP - Track Parade - Live!12pm - The 2016 Monaco GP - Pit Lane - Live!1pm - THE 2016 MONACO GP - LIVE3:30pm - The 2016 Monaco GP - Paddock Live!6pm - Monaco GP highlights.7pm - Teds Race Notebook. Lewis Hamilton wants to put recent Monaco disappointment behind him and win what he thinks is his Achilles Heel race Watch the Monaco GP live on Sky Sports F1.ddddddddddddThe race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Ferrari softer than Merc in Spain Lewis expects 2016 grid penalty Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '