where's the old dudes?

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

skippy

where's the old dudes?

Post by skippy »

where are you who know what it is to play the "good stuff"? guess y'all are giggin or retired. but if you're around and in need of or know some others in need of a well seasoned (35+yrs) stickman, kindly shout at me. lkind of new to f.w. scene. thx..
clean. simple. pure.
BUFFALOMUSIC
Troll
Troll

Post by BUFFALOMUSIC »

Let me know some of your intrests and if you have vocal ability.
CE SMITH, Pres.
2manynotes

Post by 2manynotes »

I'm a dude who has been a pro for plenty of years. I have lately thought about starting my own band in order to get what I want without the hassles, but always up for interesting suggestions. Feel free to contact me anytime. I do keyboards and vocals. I need people with chops, will happily accept one prodigy beginner in the mix at any position, 14 yrs. or older.

I'm not retired and I don't want to play with a group that doesn't want to play much. In other words, part timers pass me by -- please God.
Last edited by 2manynotes on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steel String Bender
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by Steel String Bender »

2manynotes, sent you a pm.
simpletim
The Jam Crib
The Jam Crib

Post by simpletim »

Jam Crib Thursday night at 8 p.m. These are some of the real players in Fort Wayne, so come and join in.
http://www.jamcrib.com
http://www.myspace.com/jamcrib
skippy

old dude drummin

Post by skippy »

thx for the feedback, hard to get a nite off during week. guess i'll have to rely on my magnetic computer personality to find some players..i'll keep pluggin tho....
clean. simple. pure.
2manynotes

Post by 2manynotes »

Funny thing about old dudes. They include BB King, Buddy Guy, Brian Wilson, McCartney, and everybody else from the alternative, metal, blues, grunge, fusion, funk and punk movements that lived. Just a thought.
skippy

2manynotes

Post by skippy »

thought taken..guess isurvived too..would just like to play with some solid people again, but i've realizing those of us who are graced with age have a bit of a harder time finding each other or we dont see the forest for the trees. i will continue my quest however.
clean. simple. pure.