Drummer looking to jam

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Metaldrummerchadd

Drummer looking to jam

Post by Metaldrummerchadd »

I have a 5 pc set with 2 crash,ride, splash,small china. Dont really have band experience but I'd might be worth your time. My uncle is Greg Seymour drummer and if your luckey u might get a chance to get his autograph......heh....but dont get all wierded out on me. I have some drumline exp and just need to join a band.

I like to play Metal,metal,metal( and i mean american metal),rock,country and other stuff.

I dont want to play punk or death goth evil metal or what ever u call it.

in: lamb of god,system of a down, slayer,tool, alottttttt of 80's such as motley crew, poison, metalica, morbid angel, and alot more REAL metal music.
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

I know you say you dont want to play death metal, But you listed morbid angel as an ifluence. Was wondering if you are into what I like.

http://www.myspace.com/angelofdeathsquash

you can check out some of the stuff Im into. I play guitar by the way. I already have a bassist.

Josh
Metaldrummerchadd

Big Daddy wrote:I know you say you dont want to play death metal, But you listed morbid angel as an ifluence. Was wondering if you are into what I like.

http://www.myspace.com/angelofdeathsquash

you can check out some of the stuff Im into. I play guitar by the way. I already have a bassist.

Josh
ohio is too far for me man. i'd be interested but way too far. I live in fort wayne, in on jefferson blvd right next to jefferson point mall.
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

fort wayne is like 45 mins from defiance.
Metaldrummerchadd

yeah its still a little far man......im looking for a band more local... like in fort wayne area...
burninginrome
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by burninginrome »

hey, im the guy you called about the iron cobra juniors. I am also looking for a drummer im just starting something up right now but know a few people that may want to play guitar, sing, and play bass unless you know others.

Write me back if you are interested in getting together. I live in fort wayne, but i have no where to practice with drums since i live in a apartment.
FATA1337
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by FATA1337 »

Hey burninginrome.

Are you Justin from Ex-FFA by any chance?
burninginrome
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by burninginrome »

no, i use to play for a band called Alta Mehra and burning in rome.

but i know justin from ffa, i was going to play for them but quit and my really good friend mark took my spot.

i believe justin has a new band called 50,000 dead or something like that.
Metaldrummerchadd

burninginrome wrote:hey, im the guy you called about the iron cobra juniors. I am also looking for a drummer im just starting something up right now but know a few people that may want to play guitar, sing, and play bass unless you know others.

Write me back if you are interested in getting together. I live in fort wayne, but i have no where to practice with drums since i live in a apartment.
That sounds cool man......where at in fort wayne?
i live right next to jefferson point mall....i also live in apartments too with my uncle. I might know some people interested in jamming. I know a bass and a rythem guitarist. Also what music are u looking to play becuase im looking to play like a true metal band( kinda like judas preist or slayer) with a little twist of newer so called metal break downs and stuff.

As u already know i dont have double bass yet but i should be getting it as soon as i can.

metal 4 life
burninginrome
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by burninginrome »

im interested in playing aggressive music. yes metal and or hardcore but i dont really like trying to pinpoint any particular sound just because it never ends up sounding like that in the end in my past cases.

i can say what bands im into and i am aware that you are into doing like the old school metal styles. but its worth a shot getting together.

im into such things as

beneath the massacre
through the eyes of the dead
luti kriss
zao
meshuggah
7 angels 7 plaques
misery signals
misery index
etc.

i live at cantebury green estates right next to ipfw.

if you know a few other people that want to jam lets check it out. i cant promise im great, or even good at guitar but it doesnt hurt to get together and see what happens. def. get the other guitarist to check things out if you want that would probably be better i work better with 2 guitarists rather than just myself.
Metaldrummerchadd

True ill give him them a call. Yeah pfw is not that fa from where im at it like up the street kinda!!!

Yeah sounds good man i dont care really how good a person is becuase i dont really have band experience myself...ive always just play by myself.
I used to be in a a band called in the fall and it was a punk band my cuzzin was in but nothing much really.

I might give ya a call.....or u can call me if you want.
Also do u drink or smoke?
burninginrome
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by burninginrome »

okay, i dont think i have your number still.

my # is 574-527-9936

no i dont drink or smoke, do you?
Metaldrummerchadd

Yeah i do drink and smoke cigerettes...hope that wont bother you.
I wouldent drink if we have practice or a show tho.
burninginrome
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by burninginrome »

nope its cool. as long as its not a practice and show thing.
Metaldrummerchadd

Yeah i would be pissed if we do a show and someone is drinking before we play becuase i take music verrrrry serious.
Now how are we goin to jam..hmmmmmm......what your doing tommarow( sunday)? i have this little place where i have my set and we could probley play there.