Wanted lead singer for country/classic rock band

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

choirman

Wanted lead singer for country/classic rock band

Post by choirman »

Working country and classic rock band still looking for front man/lead singer. Band is booked solid for 2007. need new person to take over by January 2007. Contact me if you are interested.
skylightdiva

Post by skylightdiva »

You sure you don't want a female vocalist instead?? Lots and lots of experience with a pro sound, let me know.
Steel String Bender
I Been Around
I Been Around

Re: Wanted lead singer for country/classic rock band

Post by Steel String Bender »

choirman wrote:Working country and classic rock band still looking for front man/lead singer. Band is booked solid for 2007. need new person to take over by January 2007. Contact me if you are interested.
Hi choirman! J.A., if this is you, it's S.R. here. I spoke to our mutual friend B.U. recently, and he said your band is looking for a new singer. I want to help you out in your search if I can.

I've seen a country singer posting here recently as "saturday night special". (I believe his name is Wade) He comes highly recommended on these boards by Doug Chopson of Shilo. I believe Wade gave out his cell phone number on a recent post. You should be able to find it quickly by doing a search under "saturday night special" or "djchopson".

Man, your keyboard player was burnin' up the ivories when I saw you the night Paisley was in town. Do you guys keep a fire extinguisher on the stage for any combustables that he might ignite?;)

FYI; If you guys ever need a sub for your guitar player, give me a call. I'd be glad to help out.
terrym961
Troll
Troll

sounds very interesting

Post by terrym961 »

im looking for a new band to sing for sing country and classic rock drop me an email at terry1@myvine.com and maybe we can set up an audition
sarge
Troll
Troll

Post by sarge »

i love to sing up for most things get back at me
Metaldrummerchadd

Post by Metaldrummerchadd »

need a drummer?
madmax
Troll
Troll

Lead Vocalist

Post by madmax »

Give me a reply if you are still looking!
tiny
Regular
Regular

Post by tiny »

I volunteer to be a roadie, and test the groupies for endurance and flexibility.....Hit me up.
TINY....
-----------------------------------
TINY TUNES Event and Entertainment Services -Mobile Music, Pro Sound, Booking and Event Planning
tinytunesdjs.com

also occasionally on 92.3 The Fort

Still waiting on confirmation of my new Harrison Square condominium purchase.
Steel String Bender
I Been Around
I Been Around

Re: Wanted lead singer for country/classic rock band

Post by Steel String Bender »

Steel String Bender wrote:
choirman wrote:Working country and classic rock band still looking for front man/lead singer. Band is booked solid for 2007. need new person to take over by January 2007. Contact me if you are interested.
Hi choirman! J.A., if this is you, it's S.R. here. I spoke to our mutual friend B.U. recently, and he said your band is looking for a new singer. I want to help you out in your search if I can.

I've seen a country singer posting here recently as "saturday night special". (I believe his name is Wade) He comes highly recommended on these boards by Doug Chopson of Shilo. I believe Wade gave out his cell phone number on a recent post. You should be able to find it quickly by doing a search under "saturday night special" or "djchopson".

Man, your keyboard player was burnin' up the ivories when I saw you the night Paisley was in town. Do you guys keep a fire extinguisher on the stage for any combustables that he might ignite?;)

FYI; If you guys ever need a sub for your guitar player, give me a call. I'd be glad to help out.

Choirman/Brett,

Sorry for my confusion, I thought you were Jack from Bootleg. (I played in a band with Jack for a few years before he joined your group)

Steel String Bender/Scott
JayCee75
Troll
Troll

still looking?

Post by JayCee75 »

just wondered if you were still looking for a singer.
i would be very intrested and have had years of experience.
let me know.
strait1@comcast.net