Former Sirface & Krimsha singer/songwriter NEEDS musicia

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

jiglib

Former Sirface & Krimsha singer/songwriter NEEDS musicia

Post by jiglib »

I've been a lead vocalist/songwriter for 14 years I'm 25 and want to start an authentic project. I live in fort wayne.

I have some songs I wrote in "reason" and then sang to them in my studio. I have always wondered what they would sound like with a group of musicians, live on stage duplicating them. I always wanted to perform them live but I never liked the idea of doing them karaoke style.

I just got done with putting the most diverse songs on "myspace" so be sure to breeze through them all. Now, go check em' out, CLICK ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTUM LEFT OF THE PAGE before you go cross eyed reading the rest of this novel just yet...

...I am not limited to these songs I have more songs and really just wanna create more with the people that would come forward to do this.

I have an awesome drummer in mind... though I haven't propositioned him yet and an awesome bassist but hell if it takes 2 bassist er' hell 2 percussionist to do this stuff it doesn't bother me. I don't wanna dictate.

I look at this as a chance for many musicians to come together and do something...well...interesting and different. I have a practice site and would be willing to throw down on the "bose in-line radiant speakers" to capitalize on a NICE sound.

anyone interested and I mean anyone just let me know if you could be down with this cuz I'm very sincere about it.

http://www.myspace.com/jiglib

you can also hear my writing/vocal work @:
http://www.myspace.com/krimsha
Last edited by jiglib on Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oliver's Army
Too Much Free Time
Too Much Free Time

Post by Oliver's Army »

Bummer.
I was hoping you needed Plyrz.

heheheheh

Well written....kudos.

Good luck on your search.
bludspyre
Regular
Regular

Post by bludspyre »

Bad ass music..........has a sort of Nine Inch Nails style.

Pretty bad-ass.

www.myspace.com/bludspyredudes
boxofrocks
Regular
Regular

Post by boxofrocks »

Good stuff, I dig it...