We need a drummer

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

Thakid2u

We need a drummer

Post by Thakid2u »

Classic Rock/Blues etc....Strong Vocals would be good. Practice once a week and plan on playing 3-4 times a month. Must have your own gear, but we have the practice space and drums setup there now. So, only need your own stuff for gigs. We are a 3 piece that each one of us has over 20yrs exp. We just want to add another person. The most important thing is to have fun.
jamman

Post by jamman »

very interested , latest endeavor :just finished gigging with local Classic rock band . did it for about a year .I am a 50 something , about 25 years experience , have good gear ,transportation and don`t take myself too seriously .
buffalo

Experienced drummer here....

Post by buffalo »

I am a drummer with many years experience, on the road, in the studio. If you're intrested, please write back at sticks_67 at yahoo dot com.
jimbojla

Drummer Availiable

Post by jimbojla »

Have been playing drums for over 30 years, have good feel for all venues of music, Thanks Jim.
hardrocker39

u still need a drummer?

Post by hardrocker39 »

yeah i been playing for about 20 yrs i am 40 yrs old and i like the classic rock so do u practice in the fort wayne area?
syzoqinih
Troll
Troll

Re: We need a drummer

Post by syzoqinih »

This article is from the owner of a restaurant that they need a drummer for their band that performs in their restaurant. Same advertising I saw on smartwritingservice scam this website it has all scams on it that was done by the owner of website.