Bassist wanted for Blues/Rock

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

thequandt

Bassist wanted for Blues/Rock

Post by thequandt »

We are a blues/rock group that recently lost our bassist. The lineup is: 2 rhythm/lead guitarists/singers and a drummer. We are interested in playing anything that jams, moves, shakes, or rocks under the blanket of blues/rock/r&b.

Some of our influences are: Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Ian Moore, Lance Lopez, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Robin Trower, Frank Marino, Deep Purple, Jeff Beck, Eric Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Chris Duarte, among others.

We're not too interested in playing the standard songs, but other material from the standard artists, among other great new talents. We're serious players and want to get up on our feet quickly.

Vocals are always a plus.

Respond to this post or send me a PM.

Q
thequandt

Bass....what's bass?

Post by thequandt »

I know there are some intersted bass players out there. We're not looking to doing 12-bar blues. Some jammin stuff!!
phillm47

Post by phillm47 »

PM sent
[i]Nobody messes with the Fuzzytail Clan, protectors of the weak, defenders of the righteous, guardians of the pine[/i]
jtkennedy9
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by jtkennedy9 »

Q, sent you a PM.
dofus hipster
I Been Around
I Been Around

Post by dofus hipster »

Love the Musicians you listed...esp Ian Moore. Where do you play at, I would love to see you guys...
No Man Can Eat 50 eggs!
thequandt

Not for a bit...

Post by thequandt »

We are stil in need of a bassist. Is there anybody out there interested? We are looking for somebody who's not afraid to learn some material. Let's rock. We're ready!!