Singer needed...

Looking to pick up some new talent? Wanting to form or join a band? It all starts here.

Moderators: MrSpall, bassjones, sevesd93, zenmandan

boxofrocks
Regular
Regular

Singer needed...

Post by boxofrocks »

We need a singer. We play/write every 2 weeks in Lafayette in an enormous practice space. We all meet at walmart and carpool to practice. We just started writing for a new CD/DVD and need a singer to join in on the creativity. Just bring your mic and effects and we got the rest. We are all late 20's early 30's. Our influences range from 90's to now heavy alt./prog rock or stoner metal, such as, Tool, Helmate, Def tones, System of a Down, Mudvayne, Faith no More, APC, AIC, etc... The list goes on but that's the more notable good stuff. We are going for a dark heavy sound. We are really tight and have a unique sound with a good backbone. If this is what you do get in touch w/ me.
bloodin_myeyes

a

Post by bloodin_myeyes »

hey man i was just wondering if my style would fit the bill.... you can check me out with my last band at www.myspace.com/wraptinplastik420 get back to me man
When looking into these eyes you will see pain, anger, and A new kind of sorrow.
boxofrocks
Regular
Regular

Post by boxofrocks »

reply sent to pm...